Which celebrities do you think QT has fucked?

My guesses would be

every chick in his movies.

Non celebs: the chicks on the sets of his movies.

:stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Bad Max”]
My guesses would be

Non celebs: the chicks on the sets of his movies.

:stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

Yes, I also believe that QT fucks every women on and off set, including camerawomen, lightning technicians, catering girls, and bystanders on the sets. And of course the visiting female releatives and friends of some of the actors. Some MILF action, you dig?

[quote=“Crazy_Hattori”]
Yes, I also believe that QT fucks every women on and off set, including camerawomen, lightning technicians, catering girls, and bystanders on the sets. And of course the visiting female releatives and friends of some of the actors. Some MILF action, you dig?
[/quote]

LOL

[quote=“Bad Max”]
Which celebrities do you think QT has fucked?
[/quote]

It is common Hollywood knowledge that before and after losing his virginity at 16 to a hooker (FACT!) QT didn’t get any because of his hardcore geekism until he entered the movie business. After that he could let it all out and so he did. So to answer you question:

Every celebrity that let him.

At least that’s what Tony Curtis told me when we went golfing last month.

[quote=“Crazy Kenneth”]
It is common Hollywood knowledge that before and after losing his virginity at 16 to a hooker (FACT!) QT didn’t get any because of his hardcore geekism until he entered the movie business. After that he could let it all out and so he did. So to answer you question:

TO A HOOKER that makes me feel bad for the guy…he may get the sex but i bet he’s missing the LOVE…and dont say who gives a crap as love is the most important part of life.

[/quote]

[quote=“Crazy Kenneth”]

[/quote]

that is true with most famous people. A friend of mine is an acting coach - she is the old woman on Texas Chainsaw Massacre - she told me that 99.999% of actors and actresses are extremely shy and intraverted…until the director says “action”.

[quote]My guesses would be

Non celebs: the chicks on the sets of his movies[/quote]

I guess this would explain why Isabelle Hubbert and Anne Sophie Frank got fired and Kinski never got hired

They didn’t put out.

So let me get this straight, you think he fucked every chick that’s starred in his movies? Seriously, am I totally niave in thinking that he might have a little more respect for them than that?

LOL This topic is crazy. I don’t know for sure, but I’d like to at least think that he’s not just a horney teenager trapped in a 45 year-old body. Although in that book, someone did rat him out for ordering assistants to bring in sluts that he wants to fuck. Oh geez. I don’t even wanna think about this anymore.

I remember one book that alleged in the early days of his success he told his assistant to get Anna Nicole Smith on the phone because he wanted to f8ck her… Personally I thought he had better taste than that but ah maybe he got that out of his system… :angel:

I heard QT slept with Robert’s wife - that’s how the divorce started…

I never heard that, but I definitely heard from a reliable source that he fucked Rose during the filming of DP, and that Robert was well hacked-off about it for a bit. Guess he got over it though.

Ewww Quentin. Ewww.

Luckily, this does not lessen my respect for the man and his abilities.

He could tell women that the size of a man’s chin is an indication of the size of his schlong. :angel:

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
He could tell women that the size of a man’s chin is an indication of the size of his schlong. :angel:
[/quote]

is it?

[quote=“Crazy Kenneth”]
is it?
[/quote]

Your avatar made me want to post this:

Robert Forester - YouTube

(I realise they don’t know how to spell his name)

So? You’re trying to say that QT fucked Robert Forster?

This discussion is crazy ;D

[quote=“Geoi”]
So? You’re trying to say that QT fucked Robert Forster?
[/quote]

Please keep your wild fantasies to yourself, thank you very much. My mind is warped as it is without you adding fuel to it ;D

[quote=“Biohazard”]
I heard QT slept with Robert’s wife - that’s how the divorce started…
[/quote]

[quote=“Geoi”]
I definitely heard from a reliable source that he fucked Rose during the filming of DP, and that Robert was well hacked-off about it for a bit.[/quote]

QT fucked both?? that’s what i call being close friends… ;D

[quote=“Ify”]
Please keep your wild fantasies to yourself, thank you very much. My mind is warped as it is without you adding fuel to it ;D
[/quote]

It’s funny, I was in the IB cast thread and began to wonder what Omar Doom did to get QT to love him so much… Then I came into this topic… Now you talk about warped… I want to stab my brain for presenting such graphic images. shudders