Who does Quentin like?

I was just wondering,

Has Quentin ever said on any interview who he thinks is nice looking? Maybe someone who he fancies?

Is he seeing anyone at this moment? If so, who

Thanks

xxx

That’sa good question! I haven’t heard him say anything about liking anyone in particular, but it would be quite interesting to know…

:slight_smile: 1994 in a Playboy interview he said

“Playboy: The women who are cool in your films like hamburgers, Sonny Chiba movies, Elvis Presley and Janis Joplin. What other things do cool women appreciate?

Tarantino: If a girl likes to sit in the third row at the movies, that’s great. I could be serious about that girl; it could be something that could last for a long time. Also, she shouldn’t be a stickler when it comes to my personal hygiene. She has to cut me a little bit of slack. I’m not speaking about B.O. But people have a natural smell, and she has to like my smell. If she has a big problem with it, that’s sort of the beginning of the end. A girlfriend, the one who was the love of my life, once told me, “I like your smell.” To me, that was the most romantic thing.”

<LINK_TEXT text=“The Quentin Tarantino Archives - Everything QT since 1999 … &Itemid=41”>The Quentin Tarantino Archives - Everything QT since 1999</LINK_TEXT>

That was Grace Lovelace who said she liked his smell. Even though I’m a bit of a hygiene freak I don’t think I would mind smelling him, or wathing him eat like a pig, or cleaning his hell-hole of a house…

i wouldn’t mind.

I remember reading that before actually. Aww the love of his life, that’s sweet. But in all fairness to the guy, he hasn’t met me yet :wink:

Hey hands off, you better make your move quick before I get him! :-*

HHHmmm… I wondering what Quentin smells like? lol lol

He probably smells of aftershave or something? lol Thats if he uses aftershave ;D

I thought that Quentin fancied Uma Thurman because ive seen a few pictures of them together and in those pictures he seems to be realy close to her with his head right next to hers, like he’s realy interested in her, but she’s like not interested in him (fancy wise)

Does anyone else think this? Or is it just me? lol lol

I’d like to imagine that it’s a musky smell. I’ve had old boyfriends that had a warm, not exactly sweaty, just musky smell. It is actually much nicer than the smell of Old Spice and Listerine.

[quote=“guiltygenius”]
I’d like to imagine that it’s a musky smell. I’ve had old boyfriends that had a warm, not exactly sweaty, just musky smell. It is actually much nicer than the smell of Old Spice and Listerine.
[/quote]

That’s exactly what I think, I couldn’t put it into those words though!

Quentin definitely likes Uma a lot, but I think he knows that it couldn’t go any further, he’s way too professional and obviously wants to work with her again, so…

Yeah, I agree :slight_smile:

Yeah but come one, i’m no lesbian, but i wouldn’t say no to Uma thurman.

i like he’s smeLl :slight_smile:

[quote=“QUENTIN is my GOD”]
i like he’s smeLl :slight_smile:
[/quote]he loves me!

[quote=“MiaRose”]
Yeah but come one, i’m no lesbian, but i wouldn’t say no to Uma thurman.
[/quote]
I wouldn´t either… :wink:

Me neither! lol xx

Didn’t he at some stage say thta his first crush was Goldie Hawn?

I’m under the impression that he likes women. A lot of women. All different types of women.

he said he’d fuck Elvis…