A scan for you (QTs bathroom)

From JANE Magazine june/july 2003, a look into Mr. Tarantinos bathroom :wink:

That’s so cool.

That’s the Mario Bava Black Sunday head right?

Wow, if his bathroom alone is a movie shrine I wonder what the rest of his house is like.

I would love him to do MTV Cribs and show us all his whole house! ;D

[quote=“FilmGuy”]

Wow, if his bathroom alone is a movie shrine I wonder what the rest of his house is like.
[/quote]

Imagine his bedroom! ;D ;D Which movie items could be seen there ;D

Didn’t he put his Total Film “Man of the Year” award in his bathroom too?

Odd place for it, but if you’ve got a prop B-movie head in there, I suppose it must fit right in!

[quote=“moussemaker”]
I would love him to do MTV Cribs and show us all his whole house! ;D
[/quote]

I have scan of his room (precisely QT in his bed), the 1st (and only) stage, the living room, and his special projection room (because he owns his little theater to see his 35mm movies !). If you want I’ll scan it saturday, and post it then.

I think that we should e-mail or write to MTV and ask them, pretty please with sugar on top, will you do a MTV cribs showing us around Quentin Tarantino’s fab Hollywood Pad ;D

I think that he has red and pink roses in his garden?

On the Resevior Dogs DVD, on the special features part they interview him, and I think that he’s in his garden?

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
I have scan of his room (precisely QT in his bed), the 1st (and only) stage, the living room, and his special projection room (because he owns his little theater to see his 35mm movies !). If you want I’ll scan it saturday, and post it then.
[/quote]

Oh yes, please please! :smiley: Quentin on his bed sounds very promising! ;D

What magazine was it from?

that sounds pretty cool!

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
[/quote]

Its Saturday!!! Post the pics!!!

Allright, I’m very very late for posting the scans. But sorry, I haven’t time before this.

So here we are :

They are from the French Vogue issue. And Sofia Coppola took them.

On this one, the 2nd picture is in QT room, specially in his bed :

And this is his stage :

Now they are from the French Rolling Stone mag issue.

This is his special projection room :

And this is his living-room (you don’t see everything, but on the right, there is his couch, and on it, he has got teddy bears !) :

Hope you’ll enjoy

check out the reservoir dogs action figures on his fireplace

cool fucking crib man, that projection room really gets my dick hard, crazy shit

DYING OF JELOUSY!

gotta love that ‘cinema & video for adults’ magazine

and haha @ that wu wear sweater in the last pic, Quentin is gangsta by all means

He also got PF action figures !

I love that projection room too ! Very cool… :smiley:

And of course he is too funny dressed like that ! Just like a big kid ! ;D

that’s fucking awesome

Yeah, Real cool pics. Does anyone reconize the movies on the table? or the poster on the wall? noticed on the table the felt tip pens that Q is known for writing in.

Haha, he has Batman and Robin in his projection room

hmmm… wonder why? here’s a clue… beings with ‘U’ ends in ‘A’ and has a ‘M’ in the middle.

[quote=“Dillontino”]
hmmm… wonder why? here’s a clue… beings with ‘U’ ends in ‘A’ and has a ‘M’ in the middle.
[/quote]

Umbrella?? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m liking the Eminem quote in your cig by the way!

Those are awesome scans. He has the coolest house.

The reels behind QT in the projection room look too small to be films. I think he once said that he collects old movie trailers because, a lot of the time, trailers for films are better than the films themselves. But the bigger reels to his left and right and on the lower shelves look like films. The shelf on the top right of the photo looks like his Martin Scorsese shelf. You can see “GoodFellas,” “Mean Streets,” and "New York, New York."

That looks like a cool book he’s reading. I went to two book stores yesterday trying to find it but couldn’t. I’m gonna go to some more bookstores today and look for it, otherwise I’ll just order it online.

Not sure if you’ve had any luck tracking it down yet FG, but if not… I would highly, highly recommend this book! Its basically a compilation of articles from the FANTASTIC UK publication Flesh and Blood. I used to buy this mag, but chucked all the issues away in a moment of sheer madness, so I picked up this book one time in London. Its an amazing read, very intelligent and informative.

Its published by Fab Press (www.fabpress.com) who have some other fantastic books out. I’m currently reading their book on Ruggero Deodato. Great stuff. I don’t know what their policies on Int’l ordering are, though.