Where does QT live?

Does anybody know which country our man lives in? My friend says he’s living in England, but I think that he lives in America, where does he live? And does he live with anybody?

He lives in Afrika Bambaataa.

rock, rock, planet rock

Bambaataa!

[quote]Does anybody know which country our man lives in? My friend says he’s living in England, but I think that he lives in America, where does he live? And does he live with anybody?[/quote]

he lives in the hollywood hills, right next to Dr Dre (or at last some years back that was so

hahaha he lives next to Dre? That’s awesome! I love Dre! Dre and Qt should do a movie togther…Dre can act decently

hasn’t he been in like one movie?

[quote]hasn’t he been in like one movie?[/quote]

who, dre? Yeah... he works at a gas station i think. He lives in a apartment with snoop. I think the movie is calles "The Wash"

[img]http://www.fonorama.net/recenzje/okladki/snoop.jpg[/img]

::)

Yeah... my first post!

Yeh Dre comes in The Wash and Training Day. I think Dre should make a soundtrack for a film of Quentin’s. My favourite producer living next door to my favourite movie-maker, unbelieveable!! I wonder what Dre thinks or thought of the Pussy Wagon if he ever saw that outside Quentin’s crib? AFTERMATH RULES!!!

Dre shouldn’t act, at least not in a role that doesn’t fit himself. The only roles he would be able to do properly are a silent pimp, a rapper or any other role that doesnt require any talking whatsoever.

Musically, I don’t like his work but that’s a matter of taste.

They’re acting both sucks, unless they’re just being themselves: Quentin the jabbermouth, ADD movie loving neurotic and Dre the black stoic gangsta who loves to get high and shoot people.

True, allthough I prefer Quentin’s typical film suitable character (?) above Dre’s. He can be funny, in PF the line about storing African Americans (aka niggers) that have deseased in his house is hysterical.

[quote]Dre the black stoic gangsta who loves to get high and shoot people.[/quote]

Dr. Dre shooting people? You must be thinking back in his N.W.A. days. Wait, even back then he wasn’t a gangsta. Peep his history before you label. The man was always about the music, and plus, he doesn’t get high anymore.

I agree that both can’t act worth a damn.

[quote]

Dr. Dre shooting people? You must be thinking back in his N.W.A. days. Wait, even back then he wasn’t a gangsta. Peep his history before you label. The man was always about the music, and plus, he doesn’t get high anymore.

I agree that both can’t act worth a damn.[/quote]

Have you seen Training Day? I rest my case.

I was just wondering, where does Quentin live?

Does he live in LA?

Thanks

Angel :slight_smile:

xxx

yes, he lives in LA (or was if he changes). But don’t become that kind of maniac who wants to know everything of their idol, even where he lives ! You can get the adress, if you want to write him a nice and polite letter. But not in order to take picture of his house, or stay on front to see him and talk to him !

I know that you was probably not think of this, when you asked this question… Just wanted to say that :wink:

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
yes, he lives in LA (or was if he changes). But don’t become that kind of maniac who wants to know everything of their idol, even where he lives ! You can get the adress, if you want to write him a nice and polite letter. But not in order to take picture of his house, or stay on front to see him and talk to him !

I know that you was probably not think of this, when you asked this question… Just wanted to say that :wink:
[/quote]

Hi!!can I ask you if you have his address??

bye :wink:

I am kind of a maniac and would like to know everything. Unfortunately (or fortunately) I am WAY to lazy to be any good at stalking.

[quote=“guiltygenius”]
I am kind of a maniac and would like to know everything. Unfortunately (or fortunately) I am WAY to lazy to be any good at stalking.
[/quote]

Alas, I like you am too lazy to stalk. I would lurk in the bushes and probably fall asleep.

[quote=“Miss_White”]
Hi!!can I ask you if you have his address??
[/quote]

He, I’ve just write that I’m not thaht kind of maniac… so I haven’t his adress (unfortunately). But if you want to write him, check the dress that Seb give in front of the website (like the adress of his agent/miramax…) Hope it’ll help you :wink:

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
He, I’ve just write that I’m not thaht kind of maniac… so I haven’t his adress (unfortunately). But if you want to write him, check the dress that Seb give in front of the website (like the adress of his agent/miramax…) Hope it’ll help you :wink:
[/quote]

Hey thanks for your help! :)