Quentin's Girlfriends

Grace Lovelace

Margaret Cho

Allison Anders

Mira Sorvino

Darryl Hannah

…am I missing anyone

you miss at least two or so, but i’m not sure, read “Quentin Tarantino, the man and his movies” by Jami Bernard, that’s pretty much the best book about his life.

Seb, I read that book. I read all those books. Who am I missing?

i said i wasn’t sure. i think there are more.

So Daryl Hannah is QT’s current girlfriend ? Geez, I saw her in a TV-interview the other day, she was attending some movie premiere, and man, she looked drugged up out of her wits…she didn’t say a single word that made any sense. Hope she has a professional attitude on the Kill Bill set.

I didnt know QT was dating Daryl Hannah. Not bad 8) Last I heard Val Kilmer was dating Daryl Hannah.

From Val Kilmer to Quentin Tarantino !? lol, that chick has a broad taste in men, apparently :wink: The least you can say is that she’s made some progress :wink:

Was Quentin hot with the ladies in High School…or were they like, “I’m not going to the Spring Bunny Hop Dance with you, film geek!”

???

[quote]Was Quentin hot with the ladies in High School…or were they like, “I’m not going to the Spring Bunny Hop Dance with you, film geek!”

???[/quote]

He dropped out of high school at 16. Who the fuck cares if he was popular or not? This isnt NSync Chat for godssake!

I don’t think Quentin is dating Daryll Hannah. She has been linked to David Blaine in recent media reports, but I don’t know if those are accurate.

Whoa, whoa, whoa…no need to bring up fags; i.e. N’Sync

fags aren’t bad people. Although, N’SYNC is.

Yeah…they are faggots…I bet if tehy had a chance to play the rapists in the pawn shop, they’d take it, then to prepare for the role of a anal rape, they made a circle and fuck eachother up the ass, this way eveyone is-uh. this is getting a little gay…I’m just gonna stop there…

Yeah…N’Sync is gay

I heard that one of N Stink is going into space on a Russian shuttle. Why cant they put all of the members of all the boy bands (Backside Boys, N Stink, 7 degrees celsius, Asstown, etc) in a shuttle and send it into space? Im not sayin they should have the shuttle come back either, the shuttle should just be shot into space, period.

Maybe that…OR, get this, just line 'em all up and blow their heads off!

Okay, so they make awful music…that’s no reason to post homophobic junk on here.

[quote]Okay, so they make awful music…that’s no reason to post homophobic junk on here.[/quote]Yeah, but they’re homos.

uh… am I missing something? what does this have to do with Quentin’s girlfriends?

I mean, I am sure he can afford every girl he likes :wink:

I will add “n’sync” to the censored words list ;D

wow… i didn’t know qt was dating daryl hannah… what a weird combo… how could he go from mira (brain & looks) to daryl (looks)?

anyways… that reminds me of something… my ex-beau kinda looked like qt. i don’t want to insult qt… i mean, qt’s much better looking than him. but funny thing is, matt (the ex) is a director as well and he works in a video store too (from what i’ve herad)… lol… anyways, judge for yourself… his name is matt mcnevin. here’s his website (he has no idea i know about it… a mutual friend informed me):

http://www.leaningtowerfilms.com

you have to fish around the links to find a pic of him. the best way is to watch the “preview” found here (where it says kristin and matt)

http://www.leaningtowerfilms.com/?pg=promo

so, tell me if you agree with the looks thing… either qt, or john cleese… LOL!

QT was seen making out with Tatum O’Neal at a party recently is the word