Foot Fetish

Now ever since movies like Plup Fiction & From Dusk Till Dawn,

rumors have spread saying that Tarantino has a foot fetish.

PLEASE TELL ME IT AIN’T TRUE!!

PULP FICTION EX #1: Following Mia’s feet when she comes out of her room to go have dinner with Vincent.

FROM DUSK TILL DAWN EX #2: When in the mobile home he eyes up Juliette Lewis, especially her feet.

KILL BILL EX # 3 When she is in the back of the PUSSY WAGON and the camera pays close attention to her toes. CLOSE UPS and all.

TELL ME IT AIN’T SO!!

You forgot the closeup of Melanie’s feet in Jackie Brown. We’ve talked about this already dude, but yeah, it seems that QT has a fascination with feet. Big deal. I have a fascination with theighs, asses and titties.

[quote]You forgot the closeup of Melanie’s feet in Jackie Brown. We’ve talked about this already dude, but yeah, it seems that QT has a fascination with feet. Big deal. I have a fascination with theighs, asses and titties.[/quote]

The we have alot in common.

I’m not turning this into a big deal. I’m just stating a fact.

I’m more into the ass and thighs.

And almost every main female character in Kill Bill has her feet shown in a closeup.

Out of all of them, I’d say Sophie has the nicest feet…the quick shot of Sophie’s foot hitting the gas pedal…

You all forgot the part where Tarantino Licks the Whiskey off of Salma Haieks Toes in FDTD. I bet he ment to write that part in.

I think Bridget Fonda has the best feet. ;D

Great ass. ;D ;D

Professionals in the field of sex crimes say that those who have foot fetishes are likely to be necropheliacs. For those of you who don’t know what that is, it’s people who fuck the dead (like Ted Bundy, Henry Lee Lucas, Jeffery Dahmer, etc.) Later.

M.W.

[quote]   Professionals in the field of sex crimes say that those who have foot fetishes are likely to be necropheliacs.  For those of you who don’t know what that is, it’s people who fuck the dead.[/quote]
Or coma patients ;D

[quote]   Professionals in the field of sex crimes say that those who have foot fetishes are likely to be necropheliacs.  For those of you who don’t know what that is, it’s people who fuck the dead (like Ted Bundy, Henry Lee Lucas, Jeffery Dahmer, etc.)  Later.

M.W.[/quote]

I’m very curious on how you got to know this.

Maybe you are likey to be a necrophliacs. But very funny.

THINK ABOUT IT

so these means…

1+1 = 2

=

Tarantino is a sick fuck

[quote]so these means…

1+1 = 2

=

Tarantino is a sick fuck[/quote]

Is that a statement or are you asking a question?

[size=5][color=Yellow][color=Purple]Tarantino, foot fetish or not is still a cool motherfucker!![/size]

[quote]

I’m very curious on how you got to know this.

Maybe you are likey to be a necrophliacs. But very funny.

THINK ABOUT IT[/quote]

I know useful little tidbits of information like that because I have an unhealthy fixation on serial killers and mass murderers.  I'd never fuck a corpse.  Too many diseases involved.  I mean, just think of all the bacteria and rot festering on a decaying body.  Further, just the smell alone would incapacitate my dick from ever gaining an erection.  You're a hardcore motherfucker if you'd fuck a dead broad.  Later.<br/>

M.W.

I know this is obvious to some, but QT has a serious obsession with feet. You can’t really tell in Reservoir Dogs because there aren’t really any women, but all the other ones.

In Pulp, you see a close up shot of Mia’s feet as she walks in her apartment.

In Pulp, Vince and Jules get in a heated conversation about foot massages

In Jackie, we get a close up shot of Melanie’s feet. Louis was apparently staring at them I think.

In Dawn, Quentin stares at the daughter’s feet. This is where we get another close up shot of the feet with the camera.

In Dawn, when Quentin’s on the bed watchin tv, he tells Gloria to take her shoes off and lay on the bed barefoot.

In Dawn, well you know. The whole foot dance with Salma Hayek and Richie. That should give it away right there.

And then, there’s the hilarious “wiggle your big toe” scene with the Bride in Kill Bill. Another close up shot of her feet.

He has a serious foot fetish. Anyone agree?

No fucking shit he has a foot fetish. The scene in From Dusk Til Dawn basically gave it away.

Shit, I think this topic should be in the General Tarantino stuff Forum

This has been talked about before.

FOOT FETISH!! WHAT THE FUCK!!

PULP DOG

Bah, Fuck my memory. Oh well, this topic’s better damnit! :stuck_out_tongue:

How the fuck is it better? >:(

Its bout the same fuckin thing.

PULP DOG

Wrong area, should be in the News / Rumours / General QT Stuff.

I bet Uma gives a good FOOT job :smiley: