What high school did QT go too?

Ok the reason i would like to know what school he went too is because one of my teachers at school told me he went to my high school.I Do live in los angeles so im just wondering if this is true.If anybody can give me a answer I would really appriciate it thanks. ;D

You may want to find Jami Bernard’s book: QUENTIN TARANTINO: THE MAN AND HIS MOVIES. Click on the title for info.

As far as I can tell in one of the beginning chapters from the book, he went to a private school that he hated, The Hawthorne Christian School as a youngster, and then he chose to go to an inner-city school as a teen, which I don’t see named. But he’s quoted as saying he lived in the South Bay area, if that means anything of relevance.

Don’t do what he did, though (by dropping out of highschool altogether). :wink:

8)

[quote=“Goatfish”]
You may want to find Jami Bernard’s book: QUENTIN TARANTINO: THE MAN AND HIS MOVIES. Click on the title for info.

As far as I can tell in one of the beginning chapters from the book, he went to a private school that he hated, The Hawthorne Christian School as a youngster, and then he chose to go to an inner-city school as a teen, which I don’t see named. But he’s quoted as saying he lived in the South Bay area, if that means anything of relevance.

Don’t do what he did, though (by dropping out of highschool altogether). :wink:

8)
[/quote]

Yeah my school is around the southbay area.So i think it might be true.I often go to the del amo mall were he used to work too which is in the same area.So this could be true.Thanks for the info provided.And i already graduated so i wont be dropping out ;D

I used to live in the South Bay…Torrance to be exact, and to my knowledge Tarantino went to South High.

[quote=“ClarenceWorley”]
I used to live in the South Bay…Torrance to be exact, and to my knowledge Tarantino went to South High.
[/quote]

Oh really?One of my sis teachers told her that he used to go to her school which is narbonne high school.

I don’t know then, is it in one of his biographies?

I have no idea :’(