Has Quentin  ever been on

Has he ever been on the “Inside the Actors Studio” ?

No he hasn’t. And I hope he won’t be on the show for at least another 10-20 years. That way there could be more to talk about. Unless they started doing update shows. Bringing people in to discuss their work since their last visit.

It’s cool when they interview the older guys like Scorsese, Coppola, and Spielberg. It’s stupid when they interview young people who are just starting their careers.

I wouldn’t really say that Tarantino is just starting his career. He practically reinvented the 90’s crime drama genre with his first 2 films and Jackie Brown and Kill Bill were fairly successful also. He still has a lot more to do hopefully in his life, but he could always go on the show now and come back later

edit: ok i was just talking more about his success as a filmmaker above, but Tarantino has been around for about 12 years now so he’s not exactly starting his career

When I said “starting their careers” I meant people with most of their career still ahead of them. It’d be a waste to have QT on the show this soon. And there still hasn’t been one update show and I don’t know if there’ll ever be. Inside the Actor’s Studio is a great show and I’d rather wait at least a couple of more movies before QT is a guest.

I love Inside the actor’s studio. But i think you guys are right, it would be better if they waited, after a few more movies, 'til they spoke to him.

Hey, if they can have Natalie Portman on there. . . .

lolol

Forget what I said about how QT should wait another 10-20 years before he does the show. I just found out that James Lipton is 79 years old!!!

haha. I can garantee he’ll be on it at some point in his carreer. Hopefully not when he’s 99.