NY Times photos are gorgeous

I think they photoshopped Diane’s feet/legs onto him in that photo. No way those are Quentin’s ankles. And they look just like her feet, just blown up a little.

I think he means Diane’s. :stuck_out_tongue:

No, I thought it might be Quentin in pumps, on first look. It could happen.

It just looks too fake to me, though I thought it was real at first.

Something weird about the outline, the shadows, the contrast… I dunno. And it looks like the feet/lower legs have been blown-up. Also looks like he’s wearing trousers that have a folded up cuff in the the bottom one, but the top doesn’t.

Can’t you see QT’s legs and ankles on the second pic ? It looks the same as on the first pic to me. No photoshop. Men often have thin ankles, check out basketball players to convince yourself. No matter how fat or muscled you are, your ankles don’t change.

[quote=“Geoi”]

Something weird about the outline, the shadows, the contrast… I dunno. And it looks like the feet/lower legs have been blown-up. Also looks like he’s wearing trousers that have a folded up cuff in the the bottom one, but the top doesn’t.

You cant tell they did some work to give him that baby face look. They also thined his head a bit, QT has a massive head.
[/quote]

But Quentin doesn’t have thin ankles. Granted, he’s a little chubbier here.

And his feet and ankles don’t look hairy in the pumps. But maybe they made him shave ???

[quote=“nublob”]
But maybe they made him shave ???
[/quote]

Ahah, this is not photoshoped, they have made him shave, this is obvious.

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
Ahah, this is not photoshoped, they have made him shave, this is obvious.
[/quote]

This is obviously NOT obvious. If it were obvious, there would be no question. I question it. Therefore, not obvious. ;D It looks like something was photoshopped.

Without a doubt photoshopped. However it is still a little creepy :smiley:

[quote=“Geoi”]

[/quote]

QT in high heels. I’m one step closer to seeing everything.

What about black lace bustier and garter belt?.. They just didn’t go far enough in this photo

I don’t know if Quentin agreed to this or what, but I still say it’s disturbing with a little shameless hotness. The sex appeal can’t be denied, fake or not… That’s one hot bitch.

(I’m drunk.)

i never want to see that picture ever again! :-X :’(

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]

[/quote]
Oh my goodness, I will never be the same now ;D

It suits him :stuck_out_tongue: