QT was in my city

“Prost, Kill Bill” was the headline in the german newspaper “Bild (Bild Halle)”. He was in Berlin for his new movie “Death Proof” when he and the german visagist Noura Leder (23) decided to drive in her Peugeot 306 to Halle/Saale to listen to the new rock band “The Baby Universal”. “Absolutly marvelous” he said. After this they went by foot to the pub “Objekt 5” where they drunk “Koestritzer Schwarzbier”. At 2 oclock they went to the "Chaise Lounge" where they were waiting in the cue. In the beginning nobody recognized that HE was waiting also in the cue. In the end, at 4.30 in the morning, he drunk a "Becks" in the pub "Zwei Zimmer, Kueche, Bar" and than they drove to an old 1 bedroom apartment in the "Paulusviertel".<br/> He said: "Ive had a good time, I like the city, the people too".

I m very sad, because I live only 20km from the city centre where he was. I only read it in the next day in the news paper and I heard it in the radio news… :frowning:

But its good to hear that he likes my city… :slight_smile:

He was in my city too, Stockholm. He went into a store called Pet Sounds (and bought a copy of True Romance) thats 10 minutes walking time from my apartment. :stuck_out_tongue:

Can you imagine how he orders a Köstritzer Schwarzbier?? ;D

Can you imagine him making out with a brown haired chubby crackwhore looking swedish chick? Well, he did do that during that visit. :-X

[quote=“Bad Max”]
Can you imagine him making out with a brown haired chubby crackwhore looking swedish chick? Well, he did do that during that visit. :-X
[/quote]

Yes, I totally do, that’s so typical for QT. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“FalkyS”]
“Prost, Kill Bill” was the headline in the german newspaper “Bild (Bild Halle)”. He was in Berlin for his new movie “Death Proof” when he and the german visagist Noura Leder (23) decided to drive in her Peugeot 306 to Halle/Saale to listen to the new rock band “The Baby Universal”. “Absolutly marvelous” he said. After this they went by foot to the pub “Objekt 5” where they drunk “Koestritzer Schwarzbier”. At 2 oclock they went to the "Chaise Lounge" where they were waiting in the cue. In the beginning nobody recognized that HE was waiting also in the cue. In the end, at 4.30 in the morning, he drunk a "Becks" in the pub "Zwei Zimmer, Kueche, Bar" and than they drove to an old 1 bedroom apartment in the "Paulusviertel".<br/> He said: "Ive had a good time, I like the city, the people too".

I m very sad, because I live only 20km from the city centre where he was. I only read it in the next day in the news paper and I heard it in the radio news… :frowning:

But its good to hear that he likes my city… :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Damn, is he ever going to think about settling down, having some children? How owes it to the world to give us an offspring who can carry on his legacy after he’s gone. :’(