New Limited Edition Magazine on QT! (aussies only...)

Unless you don’t know this already:

ok, anyone who gets the magazine 'What DVD" go down and grab it now!

Long story shot…browsing thru a newsagent and saw the letters QT, saw the front cover of Quentin and grabbed it…it’s basically a fan guide - it talks about his movies, his inspirations, his music choices ect…not just a puff piece like most non-fan a**hole magazine ppl put out when it’s sh*t we know…(you know what I’m talking about!)

anyway…you also get four posters - Jackie Brown, Kill Bill 2, PF and RD… (eeiry story - that KB poster in the mag is the same one that was ‘killed’ at a party a while back…how creepy is that! I get a replacement!!!)

Anyway…GO NOW TO YOUR NEWSAGENT!!!

MM

what the exact title of the magazine. I want to look for on the web to buy it (I’m French, so can’t buy it in my country !)

It’s quite literally called:

“What DVD: Special Reissue QT”

The publisher is Derwent & Howard - it’s easier to go to their forum b/c the actual editors of the mag reply back…see long story short, the actual magazine, ‘What DVD’ has gone under so you’d have to ask the publishers for a copy…or check on ebay or something…

http://forums.derwenthoward.com.au/viewforum.php?f=2

The guy you’d be looking for is the moderator (and editor of the mag) Kris ashton…

do you guys have any screenshots or anything? scans? transcripts?

I bought it when it came out. It has like almost 70 pages, so scanning it is pretty much out of the question. But I might scan some of it.

Sorry this is so late, didn’t notice this topic until now.