Total Film 100th Issue

Hey guys, i wasn’t sure where to put this so forgive me if it’s wrong. I saw this interview with QT in Total Film’s 100th Issue. It’s quite short, so i figured i’d post it. My scanner’s fucked so i couldn’t scan the picture but trust me it was a great pic of him. Anywho…

What were you doing the month Total Film launched in January 1997?

Relaxing after Jackie Brown. If anything, we had almost too much time on Jackie. I’d had a schedule that was so damn cush i felt like Spielberg or something.

What’s your favourite cheese?

Gorgonzola.

What’s the best party you’ve been to recently?

The New Line Christmas Party, no question! You get fucked at that party, every time. It’s the pussy party in Hollywood. It’s a guarantee. Let’s put it this way : to not get laid at the New Line Christmas Party, you have to be so unfamous that you wake up in the morning and even you don’t know who you are!

What would you do to celebrate your 100th Birthday?

How do you guys put it? Get shitfaced! Man, i love that phrase!

If it had been up to you, who would you have put on the cover of our 100th issue?

As you guys are Brits, i guess i would put a Birtish movie icon on the cover. Alex, from ‘A Clockwork Orange’. Legend.

:wink:

Thank you, very funny:

"…to not get laid at the New Line Christmas Party, you have to be so unfamous that you wake up in the morning and even you don’t know who you are!"

;D

np :wink:

haha yeah that bit made me laugh

links? covers? pictures?

My scanner is fucked so i can’t scan anything…

I’ve read it! It was very good! The guy rocks doesn’t he?

he definatley does!