Tarantino to be on American Idol this week with Miley Cyrus

hell is freezing over somewhere …

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles … tory.jhtml”>http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1609162/story.jhtml</LINK_TEXT>

[quote=“nublob”]
[/quote]

why is that?

I hope QT dates Miley Cyrus.

Quote from: nublob on Today at 12:50:56 PM

[quote]

why is that?[/quote]

I thought it could never happen but I have a nightmare that QT will meet Miley Cyrus and put her in a movie. Now he is going to meet her… It looks like my nightmare is coming true …

[quote=“nublob”]
Quote from: nublob on Today at 12:50:56 PM

I thought it could never happen but I have a nightmare that QT will meet Miley Cyrus and put her in a movie. Now he is going to meet her… It looks like my nightmare is coming true …
[/quote]

Miley can sing and dance, she’d be great in a movie. Imagine the resurgence of musicals like in the golden days of cinema.

[quote=“BioBasterd”]
I hope QT dates Miley Cyrus.
[/quote]

You’re sick, dude.

“I think it’s great,” he smiled. "I can’t wait to see what he does to her."

Eli too. :-</E>

"That was the bomb, and you are the bomb, and you know that. I’ve got one thing to say though, and the thing I’ve got to say is this…"

Haha, classic Quentin, that’s just how his characters would talk, especially Bill.

Age is just a number. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Kinick”]
Age is just a number. :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

You WOULD say that ;D

[quote=“BioBasterd”]Miley can sing and dance, she’d be great in a movie. Imagine the resurgence of musicals like in the golden days of cinema.[/quote]Someone please shoot me in the skull before this happens.

[quote=“pantsman”]
Someone please shoot me in the skull before this happens.
[/quote]

The musical is one of the most cinematic of all film genres, if not THE most cinematic. And in my opinion, one of the greatest.

Ehhh…I don’t watch this show but I’d take it that the Cannes film cut is already done and finished at this point? Else, how would he have time to fly to the US to do such a cheap appearance?

[quote=“Crazy Kenneth”]
The musical is one of the most cinematic of all film genres, if not THE most cinematic. And in my opinion, one of the greatest.
[/quote]

You might be right, but that doesn’t mean that everyone agree’s with your opinion. I find singin gin movies to be rather cheesy and squirm inducing. Even in a Movie-Movie usinerse it would be quite unsettling.

[quote=“Dutch_Masta”]
You might be right, but that doesn’t mean that everyone agree’s with your opinion. I find singin gin movies to be rather cheesy and squirm inducing. Even in a Movie-Movie usinerse it would be quite unsettling.
[/quote]

No! Look at:

An American Night In Paris, The Sound Of Music, Annie! And of course the great Judy Garland and Frank Sinatra films!

These films were among the best of the best and they went extinct! Now you have to go to Broadway to see it, but it’s not the same. Bring back the great musicals back . Miley has serious potential. Seriously.

[quote=“Ify”]
You WOULD say that ;D
[/quote]

She’s of age. No?

She’s 16???

I thought she was at least 20! Woah!

Miley Cyrus is all that! she be representin’ for all the middle class geeks in the suburbs,dooo. For relz.

When is AI airing? yes, too lazy to check the listings

ok so it’s on tonight. who’s watching

I am!

As am I. Should me interesting to see if someone does “girl you’ll be a woman soon”, credited towards their ass kissery to QT or his own personal recommendation. Something of the sorts is bound to happen

I’m actually hoping someone does “Stuck In The Middle With You” and Quentin cuts off Paula Abduls ear (offscreen of course). I kid I kid!

I’ll be watching. One thing is for sure, know how big of a fan quentin is of music, chances are is if its a cover, he will know the song and if you don’t do a good job Quentin will let you know!

SON A BITCH MAN! Had been planning to see the show since I found out QT would be on last week and I missed it like a jack ass (got home like five minutes after the show ended).

How was it? Did he fuckin’ rock and did anybody do a song from one of his movies?

Hope somebody posts the show somewhere on the web.

His haircut (When he was coaching the kids) couldn’t help but remind me of:

One of the first clips I can find.