Hell Ride clip [news]

While we’re waiting for a real trailer:

<LINK_TEXT text=“"He gave me my movie back" - The Quentin Tarantino Archives … view-clip/”>Hell Ride sneak preview clip - The Quentin Tarantino Archives</LINK_TEXT>

there’s QT and Madsen etc talking about it, some short bits from the movie and behind the scenes footage

Actually I embedded the video on the Frontpage now, for convenience. I’m also tryint to upload that to Facebook. Not Youtube though, because of that AMC logo :wink:

Cool clip! I watched it earlier today. Looks like a fun movie! I lmao when Comanche pisses on Dennis Hoppers characters boots. I actually didnt even know Dennis was in the movie! They really got a kickass cast for it! 8)

I really can’t wait to see the real trailer, I hope it gets online soon

That got released ages ago on youtube, I posted it sometime ago.

David Carradine is playing THE DEUCE? WTF? Talk about a crazy coincidental name! :smiley:

This looks better than I expected.

[size=50]if you can read this, you’re sitting too close to your screen. the trailer will be out this week, we’ll keep you posted. hush![/size]

Keep it on the down low!

Oooohh, sounds cool.

I think it is great cant wait to see what happens next.

cool clip! nice job! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the great video. Looking forward to more

Cool clip! I watched it earlier today. Looks like a fun movie! I lmao when Comanche pisses on Dennis Hoppers characters boots. I actually didnt even know Dennis was in the movie! They really got a kickass cast for it! 8)

David Carradine is playing THE DEUCE? Is that for real ?

LOl, what? What happens next? welcome to 2011 :stuck_out_tongue: