QT's Favorite Movies of 2010

The Quentin Tarantino Archives » Blog Archive » Quentin’s Favorite Movies of 2010

And it’s an exclusive, too!

O0

sort of brought the website down the last two days… we’re slowly recovering and optimizing. 5-digit visitor numbers today!

I’ve only seen 2 out of those! Kick-Ass and Jackass 3-D, both were great, especially Kick-Ass.

No SOMEWHERE? He loved it ?!

No Scott Pilgrim against the World? He must have loved it!

No Machete? No Pirnaha?

Gotta LOVE Tarantino though for NOT putting INCEPTION on there, lol! Overrated movie. I gotta go watch 18 movies now, brb!

This is Awesome! ;D

Nice pull, Sebby.

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]This is Awesome! ;D

Nice pull, Sebby.[/quote]

Yeah, thx Sebastian.

Machete and Piranha3D are in fact follow ups

[quote=“Sebastian”]Machete and Piranha3D are in fact follow ups[/quote]

lol that’s cool, what are the other follow ups? awesome exclusive btw! Always love to hear his fav. lists.

I could have lived the rest of my life not knowing Robin Hood is one of his top twenty for the year. But then he’s always picking out seemingly random movies for his lists. Julie and Julia was an interesting pick last year.

I don’t think it’s random. But he chooses titles people wouldn’t guess in a thousand years, because they don’t understand him, that’s how i think it is. they don’t understand his diverse taste.

Valid point, kenneth… people assume he watches old kung fu movies all day and crazy weird slasher film festival nuggets… he goes to the movies just like everyone else… and why shouldn’t he enjoy various kinds of movies. toy story 3? took me by surprise, but it might as well be a really well made and entertaining flick!

i am realy glad with that list. ok is miss the movie “mother” from the director of host and memories of murder (two of his 20 favourite movies from the past 20 y ears).

Will there be any film festival of him 2011?

But thanks for this cool list.

now we know his top-of-the year list of 2004, 2005, 2009, 2010 …

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/q … ofia-68671”>Quentin Tarantino ‘Embarrassed’ Leaving Sofia Coppola’s ‘Somewhere’ Off His Top 20 – The Hollywood Reporter</LINK_TEXT>

ok, makes more sense now.

is it possible to make him more exclusive movie lists for this site? for example favourite crime movies, horror movies, comedys … ???

[quote=“magazine79”]is it possible to make him more exclusive movie lists for this site? for example favourite crime movies, horror movies, comedys … ???[/quote]

Wow, that would be cool.

Seb?

[quote=“Col. Crazy Kenneth”]I don’t think it’s random. But he chooses titles people wouldn’t guess in a thousand years, because they don’t understand him, that’s how i think it is. they don’t understand his diverse taste.[/quote]

I SAID SEEMINGLY MAN!

Come on, did you see Knight and Day? That movie on that list is mind boggling. Granted the opening twenty minutes was kinda fun but fuck was that just a bad studio movie. I’d love a little interview or something where he talks about it.

[quote=“Ordell Rodriguez”]
Come on, did you see Knight and Day? That movie on that list is mind boggling. Granted the opening twenty minutes was kinda fun but fuck was that just a bad studio movie. I’d love a little interview or something where he talks about it.[/quote]

Knight and Day is one of the better movies on that list. It was a fun action movie, i can totally see why he picked it. I can NOT understand however why he liked “Get Him To The Greek”, which was one of the worst pieces of shit i’ve ever endured in my life.

Are there any lists from him?

I only knwo 1994, 1997, 2004, 2005, “2006”, 2009, 2010.

Thanks for the list! I think it is interesting that he liked Tangled and Toy Story 3. I wouldn’t have expected those at all.