Happy 47th Birthday, QT!

[size=200]HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUENTIN![/size]

:smiley: :wink: ;D :o :stuck_out_tongue: 8) ^-^ :police: :laugh: :angel: O0

Iā€™ll bet heā€™s going to have a fucking blast tonight! I hope there are pictures. :stuck_out_tongue:

Why isnā€™t his fucking birthday on the birthday lists on the front page of the forums? ;D

Cos heā€™s not a member? ;D

[quote=ā€œSgt. Geoi Donowitzā€]Cos heā€™s not a member? ;D[/quote]

HE IS THE MEMBER! w#r

Wow 47! Time flies by.

Life is like a vapor the saying goes, but cinema is forever.

Shit hes that old? He doesnt look it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY QT !!!

THANKS FOR THE MOVIES, ECT.

w#r

[size=300]Happy Birthday Quentin!![/size]

Iā€™m going to believe youā€™re reading thisā€¦

Hope you have a great evening, you deserve it! Hereā€™s to the worldā€™s greatest filmmaker, and definitely my most valued! Keep making your films, and I will keep watching them. We all love you!! :-*

Ahah, this is so funny. Every year, we celebrating Taratinoā€™s birthday ā€œin case he reads itā€. Then in case he really does, best wishes from France w#r

That would be awesome if QT was secretly one of the members on the forum.

[quote=ā€œMr.Pinkā€]That would be awesome if QT was secretly one of the members on the forum.[/quote]

You?

[quote=ā€œGā€][quote=ā€œMr.Pinkā€]That would be awesome if QT was secretly one of the members on the forum.[/quote]
You?[/quote]
Maybe ::slight_smile:

[quote=ā€œMr.Pinkā€][quote=ā€œGā€][quote=ā€œMr.Pinkā€]That would be awesome if QT was secretly one of the members on the forum.[/quote]
You?[/quote]
Maybe ::slight_smile:[/quote]

No, I'm Spartacus! LOL

[size=150]Happy B-day QT[/size]

[size=200]Happy birthday Quentin!![/size]

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

[quote=ā€œcyber-liliā€]Ahah, this is so funny. Every year, we celebrating Taratinoā€™s birthday ā€œin case he reads itā€. Then in case he really does, best wishes from France w#r[/quote]

Haha. There's nothing stupid about us celebrating QT's birthday. We celebrate the birthdays of historical figures that I don't give a shit about every year. Why not celebrate the birthday of someone I do give a shit about and look up to? ;D ;D

We doā€™nt celebrate historical figures brithday here, at least not at school or any public places. Do you still celebrate Martin Luther King ? Iā€™d love celebrating him at school, for example.

Yes. MLK Jr. Day is a federal holiday. So is Presidentā€™s Day. Columbus Day used to be. Seems like there are more.

Happy Birthday Quentin!

[quote=ā€œAssessorā€]Happy Birthday Quentin![/quote]
Youā€™re a bit early their mate.