Yet Another "NEW" Tarantino Movie News!

Quentin Tarantino Wants to Make a “Southern” Western. A “South-Western”? ;D

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://screenrant.com/quentin-tarantino … oss-45390/”>Tarantino's Western To Be 'A Southern' About Slaves?</LINK_TEXT>

Geez. He’s been talking about doing that for years. Didn’t he mention it in his Pulp Fiction Charlie Rose interview? He wanted to do a film about John Brown. I just want Kill Bill 3 to get made before Uma’s a grandma. :laugh:

I’d like to see the “Southern” before Kill Bill 3. Of course I would be glad I he did Kill Bill 3. Or any movie. :slight_smile:

[quote=“jonitapani”]I’d like to see the “Southern” before Kill Bill 3. Of course I would be glad I he did Kill Bill 3. Or any movie. :slight_smile:[/quote]

Yeah I would like the "Southern" Western first as well. Though I wish he would do a Hixploitation film. That would be fun to see QT do.

My Dream Lineup For Quentin Tarantino’s Southern

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]I just want Kill Bill 3 to get made before Uma’s a grandma. :laugh:[/quote]

I second that, I’m so up for it!

I think Uma as an older woman would be kinda cool. Say 55. I mean Bill was an older dude and you still believe he could kick ass.

QT does a Mandingo style picture gets me wet. Cool picture Christopher M.

Exciting news folks!

Quentin Tarantino to continue with ‘The Hateful Eight’

as said before :

I do have an idea for an Australian film that would take place in the ’30s. It would be a Bonnie and Clyde-ish story with a couple of outlaws in Australia. We’ll see what happens.

Kind regards

[quote=Tambo11 post_id=281426 time=1398180543 user_id=19330]
Exciting news folks!

Quentin Tarantino to continue with ‘The Hateful Eight’
[/quote]

I’m glad he finally came around and directed the movie. Despite the hype, I have to say that the movie is okay but Tarantino can do better. I would still recommend it but it’s far from Tarantino’s best work.