Quentin Tarantino Talks Kill Bill 3!

Here is the WTF news of the day.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=59646

It’s CONFIRMED!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Awesome!! OMGGGG ROFM (roll on floor masturbating)

Kill Bill is the greatest movie ever made, can Vol.3 come close?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

I had posted the video in the QT video ticker. Guess no one checks out videos of QT anymore.

NO QUENTIN!!! do something new, with a plot!

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]I had posted the video in the QT video ticker. Guess no one checks out videos of QT anymore.[/quote]

I did and I almost moved this link with the vid post. Though I think it’s better to open a new thread so that people can get excited for something that might never happened. Ahah. Plus I have to find but we already had a thread about Kill Bill 3. I’ll move this one to the other one if I find it later.

[quote=“cyber-lili”]…Though I think it’s better to open a new thread so that people can get excited for something that might never happened. Ahah.[/quote]

Silence fool! The man has confirmed it!

[quote=“blue_lou_boyle”]NO QUENTIN!!! do something new, with a plot![/quote]

I’m pretty sure Vol.3 will have a plot…

as much as I liked vols 1 + 2 they were very thin on plot

[quote=“blue_lou_boyle”]as much as I liked vols 1 + 2 they were very thin on plot[/quote]

imo, they had the perfect amount of plot for a revenge movie. More plot would be destracting and result in less intensity. He had the balls to do a straigh forward revenge movie, without any bullshit thrown on top.

[quote=“blue_lou_boyle”]NO QUENTIN!!! do something new, with a plot![/quote]

Yes. I yawn every time I hear this news. Time for something smart and exciting…I think he needs to drop the paper-thin revenge-themed plots now and get back to real, interesting stories.

Seb resumed it very well on the frontpage, I have nothing to add :

[quote=“Sebastian”]You’ve probably read them. They’re everywhere. Headlines like “Get ready for Kill Bill Vol.3″ or “Tarantino confirms Vol.3″ etc. Why a I not running this story that way? Because it’s a non story. And I’ll tell you why. For one, Quentin Tarantino has given the exact same comments when asked about Volume 3 he has given years ago. So no change there. Second, it’s a slow-news phase, so blogs will jump on anything non-Basterds that sounds remotely like anything he might do next. Third, and most importantly, he has repeatedly said that if (!) he will do it, it will be a story 10 or 15 years after Volume 2, especially should he stick to that premise of little Nikki Green taking revenge. So why go all nuts over some awkward little interview that reveals nothing new and doesn’t confirm anything we haven’t heard already? I’m not against Volume 3, Kill Bill or getting excited about the next great thing Quentin will do, but blowing those non-stories out of proportion because nobody cares to watch/read those interviews closely and think about what’s been said over the last years, that’s lame. On this website, you’ll read about Volume 3 when there’s something new and exciting about it to report. Dismissed.[/quote]

I’m still excited. I want more, more, more!

Tarantino has always said that he MIGHT do another Kill Bill. Now he has CONFIRMED it. It is the time to get excited, so I disagree with the statements in the frontpage section.

Do something new QT. Oh who am I fooling, either way you’re going to take an idea that has already been done and re-do it anyway, while taking stuff from other films.

I kind of get the feeling Rover Avery used to hangle the mechanics of the plot when they wrote together - We know you’re a master of dialogue and set pieces QT - its time to get back to some meaty plots and put the exploitation stuff aside for a while.

[quote=“blue_lou_boyle”]I kind of get the feeling Rover Avery used to hangle the mechanics of the plot when they wrote together - We know you’re a master of dialogue and set pieces QT - its time to get back to some meaty plots and put the exploitation stuff aside for a while.[/quote]

agree. Hey, I like exploitation films, but it gets old everything he says or does happens to revolve around b-movies. I say do another movie based of a novel. Get off the “I’m too big to do a novel anymore. I start from scratch. Blah, Blah, Blah.” No you don’t. You just watch movies and cut and paste scenes into a movie of your own. ;D Though I loved I.B.

[quote=“cyber-lili”][quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]I had posted the video in the QT video ticker. Guess no one checks out videos of QT anymore.[/quote]

I did and I almost moved this link with the vid post. Though I think it’s better to open a new thread so that people can get excited for something that might never happen.[/quote]

LOL! :laugh: No, you're right, Lili. I was just surprised that no one looked to see a new video of QT.

He will keep making genre movies for a long time. Not necessarily expoitation/B-movie-inspired stuff but definately genre movies. Everyone who doesn’t like that should stop watching and move over to the old-people movies, uh I’m sorry - FILMS.

[quote=“Col. Crazy Kenneth”]He will keep making genre movies for a long time. Not necessarily expoitation/B-movie-inspired stuff but definately genre movies. Everyone who doesn’t like that should stop watching and move over to the old-people movies, uh I’m sorry - FILMS.[/quote]

Yeah, because not being an exploitation/B-movie, riffing on genres and trash cinema means it’s an old-people movie. ::slight_smile:

QT needs to make an original movie instead of ripping off crappy 70s B movies.

[quote=“Mr.Pink”]QT needs to make an original movie instead of ripping off crappy 70s B movies.[/quote]

Brick? Are you just looking around the forum and repeating things you see G say?