Artist on Artist: Tarantino & Roth

Artist On Artist (artistonartist) on Myspace

I’ve spent the day trying to get that video load but it won’t work. All I get is that myspace logo and the loading animation.

How did myspace get so much recognition and success around the globe with its antique technology and disgusting design? That’s a mystery. All I know is that I can’t load this freaking video and it’s getting on my nerves :>

[quote=“RatQuiRit”]
I’ve spent the day trying to get that video load but it won’t work. All I get is that myspace logo and the loading animation.

How did myspace get so much recognition and success around the globe with its antique technology and disgusting design? That’s a mystery. All I know is that I can’t load this freaking video and it’s getting on my nerves :>
[/quote]

Did you say you have a constipated vagina hole?

Yeah, nice interview. Had a laugh watching it.

And seriously, Braveheart, what the fuck is your problem? Why are you always just talking rubbish? If you don’t have anything to say, then STFU.

[quote=“jonitapani”]
Yeah, nice interview. Had a laugh watching it.

And seriously, Braveheart, what the fuck is your problem? Why are you always just talking rubbish? If you don’t have anything to say, then STFU.
[/quote]

You have orangatan titties.

[quote=“Braveheart”]
You have orangatan titties.
[/quote]

You mean orangutan?

And yes, I do, you revealed my BIG SECRET! My god.

I bet you are having a blast.

Let it go joni, he’s not worth a single second of your time. He’s going to get banned for good pretty soon and/or come back to being bullied at school in September and not being allowed to use the family computer by his parents because of school, and thus will stop bothering us with his bullshit and orangatang nonsense.

It’s on youtube now

- YouTube