ShortList Magazine's Exclusive New Interview with Tarantinow

Here is the interview in full:

http://bit.ly/ZSnwY

I wish he wouldn’t keep making that d**k reference in every interview…

Or the Mount Everest comment, and I wish that interviewers would read previous interviews and not ask the same stupid questions.

He’s been using the d&&k and Mount Everest reference ever since that show he did with Fiona Apple… They kind of made a cute couple…

[quote=“robertdiggs36”]
Or the Mount Everest comment, and I wish that interviewers would read previous interviews and not ask the same stupid questions.
[/quote]

Yeah, they mentionned the Mount Everest everywhere in French articles too. Which is kinda stupid to mention it all the time, or will they now judge every of his movies testing if it’s another Everest or not.

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
Yeah, they mentionned the Mount Everest everywhere in French articles too. Which is kinda stupid to mention it all the time, or will they now judge every of his movies testing if it’s another Everest or not.
[/quote]

I think they’re talking about the fact that it’s QT mentioning it all time…which has been the case throughout IB anyway.

This can also be true. But you know, they always tempt him to talk about it.

That wasn’t a very good interview.

same questions he’s always been asked…kinda found the idea of Daddy QT a bit interesting

Maybe be can pass on some of his directing talent to the next generation. Hopefully it’ll turn it to be more like a Sophia than a Roman…

That was a pretty fun little interview. He said a little bit of the same things, but it went off into other directions. I liked it.

exactly. especially in page 2. i liked it a lot.