Quintessential Tarantino: The Films of Quentin Tarantino [Edwin Page]

New Book!

Paperback:260 pages

Publisher: Marion Boyars Publishers (Nov 20, 2005)

Language: English

ISBN: 0714531162

Just received the book. Looks pretty good.

Here’s the page with all necessary links:

<LINK_TEXT text=“The Quentin Tarantino Archives - Everything QT since 1999 … &Itemid=48”>The Quentin Tarantino Archives - Everything QT since 1999</LINK_TEXT>

Bought this one last week and as far as I’ve read it is good :slight_smile:

The author loves imdb , haha

Yeah I bought that book last month. It only cost me £2.70 from HMV. It’s very good.

[quote=“Ify”]
Yeah I bought that book last month. It only cost me £2.70 from HMV. It’s very good.
[/quote]
I bought it on HMV too :stuck_out_tongue: £2,99

[quote=“thecrazy88”]
I bought it on HMV too :stuck_out_tongue: £2,99
[/quote]

I got a student discount on it :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Ify”]
I got a student discount on it :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]
That’s not fair :wink: You got it 29 pence cheaper :o

[quote=“Snake Charmer”]
I used to go to school, but I droped out…and now i’m lost… :’(
[/quote]
I can see that…

[quote=“thecrazy88”]
That’s not fair :wink: You got it 29 pence cheaper :o
[/quote]

Yes, put it together with 5 DVD’s, a magazine and 2 CD’s, I made quite a saving. :wink:

Where do you think i could pick it up in australia???

Ive looked and asked just about all bookstores around here. :’(

when’s amazon opening an oz amazon site? that would rock

lol Sworlord, i got my copy abroad. I couldn’t find it in Australia either. Although i didn’t look very hard.

Where do you live? The Dymocks stores in Sydney and most other major cities hold tons of books. You are bound to find it on one of their shelves. Otherwise ask them to order it in. I have done that a couple of times.

[quote=“The Seb”]
when’s amazon opening an oz amazon site? that would rock
[/quote]

lol Seb, what would you want one for?

why not? OZ deserves a cool online shop like amazon i think.

by the way, this book will be the next in line after i finished some other stuff. review coming up in a couple of weeks then, i guess

lol Seb, i know we do. But it seemed funny because you probably would never use it.

But Seb’s a caring person, isn’t he.

i’m through the first chapter now and so far it’s disappointing. but i’ll post the full review as soon as possible, i hope the book gets better.

He has used some quote from this site, haha…

From who on this site?

[quote=“Bad Max”]
From who on this site?
[/quote]
I don’t remember… Not from the forum, from something else… But just a quote or some quotes…

Nice. Sebastian should be proud. :smiley: Can anyone post the exact quote and reference? It would be great.

I’m not sure if this is what I found before…

‘The child actor who playes Clarence and Alabama’s son, Elvis, is Patricia Arquette’s son. His name is Enzo and he was named after the baker in The Godfather’

-Shane, D-True Romance- Interesting facts- (<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.tarantino.info/movie/truerom … trdetailes”>http://www.tarantino.info/movie/trueromance/articles/trdetailes</LINK_TEXT>)

This was just something I found while looking fast. I bet that there i something more…

edit: well the link doesn’t work…