Kill Bill The Screenplay

THERE ARE NO PLANS TO RELEASEA THIS SCRIPT AT THIS TIME. ZERO.

the link doesn’t work

"We’re sorry. The Web address you entered is not a functioning page on our site "

where can I get it???

Are there still plans for the Kill Bill script to be released in book format?

read it here:

http://www.script-o-rama.com/snazzy/dircut.html

It’s the long version with both movies as one. But it’s still pretty damn close to the final drafts.

Ya, I’ve seen these scripts on a few other sites, was just curious if they were ever released in book format, but it doesn’t appear so.

that’s an early draft of the original kill bill, not a script of the “director’s cut”. as far as I know, the version of the script circulating on the internet is still the one that “sebby bear” typed down and leaked years ago :wink:

No I’ve looked for them on the web and in numerous bookstores. It’s a shame though I would really like to read it when I’m taking a shit or doing my laundry.

^ You can read and do laundry at the same time? Man, you must have that down to a science.

[quote=“groovetuber”]
Ya, I’ve seen these scripts on a few other sites, was just curious if they were ever released in book format, but it doesn’t appear so.
[/quote]

There are no plans for releasing this on paperback. That’s official. Unless Quentin himself steps up and initiates this.

Case closed. so far.