• Ultraviolent movies
  • Pocket Essentials (Holm)
  • Tarantino from A to Zed
  • QT: Interviews (Peary)
  • Tarantino (Smith)
  • Quintessential Tarantino (Page)
  • others

0 voters

Please take part in the poll, you can vote for each book you’ve read. Multiple votes are allowed!! Feel free to add comments on the books here, although it would be cool if you’d post your thoughts in the topics for the individual books

I’ve read:

1- Quentin Tarantino Shooting From The Hip

2- Quentin Tarantino The Man and His Movies

3- Tarantino Inside Story

4- King Pulp The Wild World of Quentin Tarantino

They all carry the same kind of information. Jami Bernard’s (2) is good because it gives a female perspective. I want to find out if there are any more because these are old and out-dated now although they are very interesting and compelling.

come on everyone, please make use of the poll. Remember that you have a multiple choice. check every book you’ve read, then click submit.

OK I’ve just made the poll. But it’s kind hard for me because these books are very rare in my country, so … But I’ve already read 4 or 5 of them (in english !), and some others in french… :wink:

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
OK I’ve just made the poll. But it’s kind hard for me because these books are very rare in my country, so … But I’ve already read 4 or 5 of them (in english !), and some others in french… :wink:
[/quote]

you can open a seperate topic and introduce French tarantino books (not translations but real french-only books)

[quote=“Seb (admin)”]
you can open a seperate topic and introduce French tarantino books (not translations but real french-only books)
[/quote]

OK, so what do I have to do ? Open a topic, and let the other post some review, and so on. I do have enough time for doing the review myself, but I can of course introduce the books :wink:

If it can help, I’m always there. I’ll do this tomorrow morning :wink:

I have read The Cinema of Cool and shooting from the Hip.

Frankly a lot of these books stop around 1995 or 1997 SO ONCE YOU’VE READ ONE YOU’VE ESSENTIALLY READ THEM ALL

negative votes help? Never read a single one. don’t plan to either. especially the third one, if that helps.

[quote=“fattybassam”]
negative votes help? Never read a single one. don’t plan to either. especially the third one, if that helps.
[/quote]

doesn’t help. I want to know which books are the most popular