Best Performance In Pulp Fiction

Their is a topic about the Worst Performance In Pulp Fiction so i started one about the best.

The Gimp, no just kidding. Jules

Travolta for me. He’s just so fantastically in character the entire time he’s on screen. And it’s so different than anything he’s ever done. What I love about him in Pulp is that he’s so generous with the other actors. He’s not afraid to let Sam take the reigns and really dog him and this was before Sam Jackson was a big name. The adrenaline shot is probably the best thing I’ve ever seen him do besides maybe the final scene from Blow Out.

It’s a supporting role but I always thought Rosanna Arquette was pretty awesome.

i tbhought the best performance is by travolta when he slams the adrenaline into uma thurman, because that scene was actually shot backwards and they reversed it.

Definitely Travolta

There are two many great performances you can’t pick just one

My favourite performance in Pulp Fiction is John Travolta’s. In fact, it’s one of my all-time favourite performances. Everything about his performance is just brilliant. He cracks me up when he flips out on Jules saying he doesn’t know anyone in the Valley. I haven’t seen this film in years, and I will probably watch it within the next week.

Its got to be travolta for me too but Christopher Walken makes a great cameo.

Well just as I said, I watched this film again. Oh my God, The Bonnie Situation is fucking hilarious. I was cracking up so much, I couldn’t even breathe. Seriously. Man, I love this film sooooo much…

The Bonnie Situation is the best scene in that film… Unfortunately it will never be as funny for me as it was the first time i saw it

Everyone was so good so it’s hard to choose :-</E>

[quote=“nublob”]
The Bonnie Situation is the best scene in that film… Unfortunately it will never be as funny for me as it was the first time i saw it
[/quote]

Yeah, I remember when I first time saw the scene. I started laugh so much when Vincent shoots the brains out of Marvin. It was so surprising and so hilarious :smiley:

It still makes me smile but understandably it won’t make the same reaction as the first time ever again.

I remember thinking I can’t believe I’m laughing this hard at a scene in gangster(?)/film noir film… The funny parts are funny and the violent parts are violent

and the violent parts are fucking hilarious xD

[quote=“Mr. Pink”]
and the violent parts are fucking hilarious xD
[/quote]

Hey look its the good mr. pink

The Bonnie Situation is epic and I think that both Samuel and Travolta’s perfomances are the best, Samuel’s being my favorite of the two.

I loved Kathy Griffin’s performance, when Marcellus pulls out his gun, and she just turns quickly and walks off. I LOL every time.