Tarantino a fan of Jerry Seinfeld?

I really used to think this was an early role for Seinfeld, but after watching PF a few more times I think Tarantino just had a look alike…Am I crazy or does he not look like Jerry?

that is alexis arquette, rosanna arquette’s brother, well actually, know her sister: he had a sex change, and no longer looks like jerry. Search alexi arquette on google image or imdb if you dont believe me.

<LINK_TEXT text=“Latest Stills - IMDb … ,%20Alexis”>Latest Stills - IMDb</LINK_TEXT>

yea ahah lol he really does, evertime i have ever talked to about the film, if u bring the part up with the hand cannon they always say “oh yea the part with the guy who looks like jerry seinfeld”.

so what do you guys think? better as a girl or guy.

[quote=“KILL BILL vol.3”]
that is alexis arquette, rosanna arquette’s brother, well actually, know her sister: he had a sex change, and no longer looks like jerry. Search alexi arquette on google image or imdb if you dont believe me.

<LINK_TEXT text=“Latest Stills - IMDb … ,%20Alexis”>Latest Stills - IMDb</LINK_TEXT>
[/quote]

Hahahahaha. Oh dear Lord.

Now I can never watch Pulp without that picture popping up into my head. Aw man.

so what do you guys think? better as a girl or guy.
[/quote]

Im sorry at what point is the person supposed to start looking like a girl…

If QT were really that big a fan of Seinfeld, do you really think he would have him blown away like that? :wink:

[quote=“ThaDuke”]
If QT were really that big a fan of Seinfeld, do you really think he would have him blown away like that? :wink:
[/quote]

That means he doesn’t like him.

or thats just the way the screenplay was written.

[/quote]

What the fuck?

Bleh…

Before I clicked this thread I always thought it really was Seinfeld. I am shocked to hear that all this hundreds of times I watched Pulp Fiction I did not see it wasn’t Seinfeld. I’m even more shocked to see who it really is…

The Sein Strikes Back! ;D

I was actually just watching clips of seinfeld on youtube yesterday. My favourite…

Elaine: Steeeeeeeellaaaaaa!!!

I remember Alexis (Alex) Arquette on the surreal life. The one day I was watching the credits for Pulp Fiction. I read “Fourth Man- Alex Arquette” And I was like, WHAT?!

The next movie he/she was in with Buscemi was the wedding singer.