The GIMP

i’ve read several times on this site about the “secret to the gimp” what is the secret?

The Secret to the Gimp… first I’ve heard of it. I’ll give it a guess.

He’s Mr. Pink from Reservoir Dogs. He really has to hide from the cops and who the FUCK is gonna find him there?

There’s one part in the movie when Butch is struggling to get out of the chair and the Gimp is laughing and then he points at himself and then at Butch. I’ve always wondered what he meant by that. “Do you want me to help you?” “Do you want me on you?” "Do you want me to do horrible things to you?"

Who knows. I also wonder if the Gimp willingly stays down there.

I doubt he’s Mr.Pink from reservoir dogs. I’m guessing it has no secret, and it’s just a bullshit rumor that has been started. If it was Mr.Pink from Reservoir Dogs, wouldn’t it be better if it was played by Steve Buscemi, and not Stephen Hibbert.

It really wouldnt of mattered who played him. He doesnt do much and we never see his face anyway.

[quote]The Secret to the Gimp… first I’ve heard of it. I’ll give it a guess.

He’s Mr. Pink from Reservoir Dogs. He really has to hide from the cops and who the FUCK is gonna find him there?

There’s one part in the movie when Butch is struggling to get out of the chair and the Gimp is laughing and then he points at himself and then at Butch. I’ve always wondered what he meant by that. “Do you want me to help you?” “Do you want me on you?” "Do you want me to do horrible things to you?"

Who knows. I also wonder if the Gimp willingly stays down there.[/quote]

How the hell do you get MR PINK outta that?
THE GIMP is just some freak who watches two hillbillies rape grown men in the back room. He's into S&M. PINK was a perfessional.

PULP DOG

[quote]I doubt he’s Mr.Pink from reservoir dogs.  I’m guessing it has no secret, and it’s just a bullshit rumor that has been started.  If it was Mr.Pink from Reservoir Dogs, wouldn’t it be better if it was played by Steve Buscemi, and not Stephen Hibbert.[/quote]
He was kidding about mr. pink.

Oh, for fuck’s sake, can a character be put in a movie these days without it being rumored and speculated up the ass? It’s just a fucking gimp. There’s so secret or heeby-jeeby bullshit about it.

Let’s speculate some more! I say the bandaid on the back of Marcellus’s head is really a demon-posessed truck-flattened pinky finger of Richard Simmons!  ::slight_smile:

^^ I like that idea, lets start a cult.

You guys really oughta mellow the fuck out. I was just joking around. Of course it’s not Mr. Pink, it’s just some fucking freak. I’d think of all places to joke around, this would be the right place, but noooo.

[quote]You guys really oughta mellow the fuck out. I was just joking around. Of course it’s not Mr. Pink, it’s just some fucking freak. I’d think of all places to joke around, this would be the right place, but noooo. [/quote]

How are we supposed to know you were kidding? People are always making rumors out of everything, and it’s just annoying after a while.

[quote]

How are we supposed to know you were kidding? People are always making rumors out of everything, and it’s just annoying after a while.
[/quote]

I thought it was ridiculous and so far from the truth that you’d all realize.

sorry i didn’t want to bring up a sore subject with all you people i just read on this site that there was something i should know thats it man.

Don’t worry about it man. It’s all good. I am also young, black, and don’t give a fuck.

back to the gimp…

well everyone knows about the madonna conversation at the beginning of reservoir dogs, well isn’t there a gimp in madonna’s “justify my love” video?

just a thought

The gimp is Elliot from True Romance

Why don’t think that the gimp is just a character created by Tarantino for Pulp Fiction and that has not relation with nothing?

because thats not cool at all

…and why should we? We could spend months speculating about the gimp, what he represents, who he is and so on, until we come to the conclusion that he’s a one off character created by Tarantino.

I’ll start by saying that I think that the gimp is really Charlie Brown (Kill Bill).

[quote]…and why should we? We could spend months speculating about the gimp, what he represents, who he is and so on, until we come to the conclusion that he’s a one off character created by Tarantino.

I’ll start by saying that I think that the gimp is really Charlie Brown (Kill Bill).[/quote]
i’m with you, The gimp is Charlie Brown :wink:

Today my friend was pissing me off so I called him a stupid gimp and he didn’t get it so I just left it at that… or is that a little off topic? ha ha