Lines you ain't never gonna hear in Pulp Fiction

Young Butch: This watch smells like shit.

Jules: I’m sick of these motherfucking glows in this motherfucking briefcase!

Marcellus: Fuck me harder!

Butch: “Butch” means “With valiant honor and deep humility” in slang Latin.

Vincent: Butch dude, your pop tarts have just popped.

Vincent (in the third act of the movie): I’m back, bitches!

Vincent: Dance? Course I know how to fucking dance. I’m Tony fucking Manero!

Lance: Drugs are bad for you.

The Wolf: I think I’m gonna buy meself a Skoda.

Jimmy: What’s a divorce?

Mia: Gonna order myself a [insert random cheap drink here]

Buddy Holly: I love my job.

:smiley:

Hahahahah ;D ;D

Intro Scene:

Man: I don’t want to kill anybody either. But they’ll probably put us in a situation where it’s us or them. And if it’s not the gooks, it’s these old fucking Jews who’ve owned the store for fifteen fucking generations, you’ve got Grampa Irving sitting behind the counter with a fucking Magnum in his hand. Try walking into one of those places with nothing but a phone, see how far you get.

Woman: So what then, day jobs?

Man: yes. the social security is better too.

[quote=“LetsGoToWork”]
Intro Scene:

Man: I don’t want to kill anybody either. But they’ll probably put us in a situation where it’s us or them. And if it’s not the gooks, it’s these old fucking Jews who’ve owned the store for fifteen fucking generations, you’ve got Grampa Irving sitting behind the counter with a fucking Magnum in his hand. Try walking into one of those places with nothing but a phone, see how far you get.

[/quote]

Haha, brilliant. 8)

Marcellus: lets put on YMCA and remember some good times I had.

Brett: No, I think YOU look like a bitch.

Brett: Ow you think thats TASTY? Why dont you have a taste of my dick, boney M.

Cant think of more now…I am gonna watch pulp and think of some more :stuck_out_tongue: Cool topic :smiley:

Marsellus: …So, wait for the Birthday Clown who should be coming directly.

Jules: You’re gonna send the Birthday Clown?

Marsellus: You feel better Motherfucka?

Jules: Damnnnn African-Americaaaannnn, thats all you had to say!

Hahaahhaahaha!! ROFLMAO!! How much fun if they send like Bill Murray or something in a clownsuit to solve that shit :stuck_out_tongue:

Pumpkin: You wanna be a hero?! Huh?! YOU WANT TO BE A FUCKIN HERO?!

Coffee Shop manager: Nooo!!

Suddenly, we see Pumpkin’s head get chopped off in slo motion.

Cut to: Pumpkin’s head rolling on the floor.

Cut To Coffee Shop Manager looking at head.

Cut To: A pair of sneakered feet.

The camera slowly pans up and we see a tall beautiful blonde woman in a 70s style leather jacket. Without a word she puts her money on the counter, walks out of the diner and drives off in a yellow pick up truck with some pink writing on the back we can’t completely see.

Heehehe! Cool 8)

[quote=“Scarface”]

The Wolf: I think I’m gonna buy meself a Skoda.

Buddy Holly: I love my job.
[/quote]

Haha, at these I laughed, Scarface, great job

Vincent: Marvin, what do you think about all this?

Marvin: Man I think that Jules is right,that shit was definitely divine intervention. Noone shoots a gun point blank 6 times and misses!

Jules: Correctamundo.

Vincent: Well, I still gotta think about it all, but why don’t we go get some breakfast. I’m starvin!

Jules: Sounds good to me. I could go for some nice pork sausage and biscuits.

Marvin: MMM MM!

Fade To Black.

Marcellus: Would you care to give my wife a foot massage?

Vince: Man, I think this bullet hole was there before you were shot at.

[quote=“Bleach”]

[/quote]

Haha, and he would be right.

Marsellus: In the fifth, your ass goes down. Say it.

Butch: It.

Vincent: And you know what they call a… a… a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?

Jules: Yes. I’ve read the script.

Jules: Oh you want this case Ringo? Here have it. Let me treat you to a Big Mac too, buddy.

• Jules puts hands around Pumpkin, as they walk off out of the diner *

Say, do you know what they call a Quarter Pounder with Cheese…

Pumpkin: [Standing up with a gun] All right, everybody be cool, this is a robbery!

Honey Bunny: Any of you fucking pricks move, and I’ll execute everyone of you motherfuckers!

Pumpkin: Wait a minute. In the opening scene you said “and I’ll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!”, but this time you’ve said it differently!

Honey Bunny: No, let me explain. That big-chinned guy behind the camera is just showing us the differences between perceptions of different people in this diner. The second time I say it slightly differently because that is Mace Windu’s perception!

Pumpkin: Aaaahhhh, I get it. Ok, let’s carry on.

The Wolf: That’s thirty minutes away. [shot of The Wolf dressing up as a grandmother] I first just need to feast on a red-riding hood wearing little bitch and I’ll be there in 2 hours, tops.

Jules: Mmmm! Goddamn, Jimmie! This is some serious gourmet shit! Usually, me and Vince would be happy with some freeze-dried Taster’s Choice, but he springs this serious GOURMET shit on us! What flavor is this?

Jimmie: Knock it off, Jules.

Jules: [pause] What?

Jimmie: I don’t need you to tell me how fucking good my coffee is, okay? I’m the one who buys it. I know how good it is. When Bonnie goes shopping she buys SHIT. Me, I buy the gourmet expensive stuff because when I drink it I want to taste it. But you know what’s on my mind right now?

Jules: Fuck that. Do YOU know what’s on MY mind right now?

Jimmie: What?

Jules: When are you going to make Inglorious Bastards, you big-chinned piece of shit??

[after Marcellus gets bum fucked by Hill billy boy]

Butch: So we cool?

Marsellus: We’re more than cool. Come on it’s your turn, just don’t be so rough. Two things. Don’t tell nobody about this. This shit is between me and you. It ain’t nobody else’s business. Two: Call me after you leave L.A. Deal?

Butch: Deal.

Marsellus: [smacks Butch’s ass] Get your sweet ass out of here.

Butch: Yipeekayay

Jules: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he…

Brett: Spare me the fucking lecture, asshole.

Lance: If you’re all right, then say something.

Mia: To get even? Even-Steven? I would have to kill you, go up to Nikki’s room, kill her, then wait for your husband, the good Dr. Bell to come home, and kill him. That would be even, Vernita. That’d be about square.

Lance: Ah, good. So you ARE alright.

Fabienne: Whose motorcycle is this?

Butch: It’s a chopper, baby.

Fabienne: Whose chopper is this?

Butch: It’s Zed’s.

Fabienne: Who’s Zed?

[Butch smiles, closes his eyes and reminisces of the great time he had earlier that day]

Jules: I’ll just walk the earth.

Vincent: What’cha mean walk the earth?

Jules: You know, walk the earth, meet people… get into adventures. Like Bill from "Kill Bill"

Lance: You are NOT bringing this fucked-up bitch into my house.

Vincent: This fucked-up bitch is The Bride. Do you know who The Bride is? Do you? She killed 88 people before she got to O-ren!! If she croaks on me, I’m a fuckin’ greasespot.

Lance: There wasn’t really 88 of them, they just called themselves The Crazy 88’s.

Vincent: Howcome?

Lance: I don’t know… I guess they thought it sounded cool.

Vincent: Or, OR, maybe, there WERE supposed to be 88 of them but QT just made up this dialogue to get out of the fact that people started realising that there couldn’t have been 88 of them.

Lance: I see your point.

[Mia Wallace gurgles with blood, slips out of Vincent’s grasp and dies]

Vincent: That’s the Marilyn Monroe section that’s Mamie Van Doren… I don’t see Jayne Mansfield, she must have the night off or something.

Mia: [sings under her breath] I walk like Jayne Mansfield. I talk like Jayne Mansfield. Wee daddy-o. Oooh daddy-o

Mia: Don’t you just love it when you come back from the bathroom and find your food waiting for you?

Vincent: We’re lucky we got anything at all. I don’t think Buddy Holly’s much of a waiter.

Mia: Oh he isn’t who you think he is.

Vincent: What?

[Mia whispers something in Vincent’s ear]

Vincent: Jesus Christ! Mr Pink? Really??

Mia: It was show about a team of female secret agents called "Fox Force Five."

Vincent: What?

Mia: “Fox Force Five.” Fox, as in we’re a bunch of foxy chicks. Force, as in we’re a force to be reckoned with. Five, as in there’s one…two …three…four…five of us. There was a blonde one, Sommerset O’Neal from that show "Baton Rouge, she was the leader. A Japanese one, a black one, a French one and a brunette one, me. We all had special skills. Sommerset had a photographic memory, the Japanese fox was a kung fu master, the black girl was a demolition expert, the French fox’ specialty was sex…

Vincent: Let me guess, and you were run by some old dude who goes around playing the flute?

Jules: Do you know what they call a Quarter Pounder with cheese in France?

Brett: What the motherfuck? Of course I fucking do. I’ve read the script too, dipshit.

Hahahaahaha!! ;D Those are hilarious!!

They are awesome!

[quote]Marsellus: In the fifth, your ass goes down. Say it.

Butch: It.
[/quote]

Loved that one!

[quote=“Scarface”]
Young Butch: This watch smells like shit.

Marcellus: Fuck me harder!

Vincent: Dance? Course I know how to fucking dance. I’m Tony fucking Manero!

Lance: Drugs are bad for you.
[/quote]

[quote=“LetsGoToWork”]
Intro Scene:

[/quote]

[quote=“Seth_Gecko”]
Marcellus: lets put on YMCA and remember some good times I had.

Brett: No, I think YOU look like a bitch.

Brett: Ow you think thats TASTY? Why dont you have a taste of my dick, boney M.
[/quote][quote=“Bleach”]
[/quote]

Hahahah all of these are fucking hilarious!!

Real creative DV, you get a thumbs up from me. :smiley:

I like this topic. all very amusing lines. 8)