Strange review

This is very funny rewiew of Pulp Fiction ( I saw it at finnish newsmagazine called “Etela-suomen Sanomat”)

Looks like the writer hasnt even seen this absolutely motherfuckin great film! The original review was much longer, but im postinonly the really funny parts, so here it goes:

The film tells us 4 violent stories in unchronical order. The first story is about two junkies (Robert Carlyle & Amanda Plummer) who owe a large amount of money to their drugdealer. They know that the drugdealer ( Ving Rhames) can be very violent man so all they can do is try to rob the nearby coffeeshop. Unfortunately, couple of triggerhappy wiseguys are eating their breakfast at the coffeeshop when the junkies burst in and try to rob the place. Second story is about drug-using hitman called Vincent (John Travolta) who is having a affair with his employeers wife Mia (Uma Thurma). Everything is going on good, but then Mia overdoses and dies, and Vincent is ready for the trouble. Third story is about boxer who has made too many deals with the wiseguys. This story is the greatest in the whole movie, because it is like David Lynch at his best. Last story is again about Vincent, but this time the show is stealed by his co-worker ( Samuel Jackson). The last story is the most funniest but it gets really bloody when these two take a hostage and blow off his head in the car. Anyway, great movie, altough it is more violent than Tarantinos previous Reservoir Dogs.

That was some strange review. By the way, finnish name of Pulp is "Pulp Fiction: Stories of Violence"

What do you guys think?

LOL What the hell? I think that reviewer was on crack when he/she wrote it.

“Unfortunately, couple of triggerhappy wiseguys are eating their breakfast at the coffeeshop when the junkies burst in and try to rob the place.”

LOL! JUNKIES? WTF?!

"Second story is about drug-using hitman called Vincent (John Travolta) who is having a affair with his employeers wife Mia (Uma Thurma). Everything is going on good, but then Mia overdoses and dies, and Vincent is ready for the trouble." <br/> <br/> HAHAHAHA!! MIA DIES?!<br/> <br/> "This story is the greatest in the whole movie, because it is like David Lynch at his best. Last story is again about Vincent, but this time the show is stealed by his co-worker ( Samuel Jackson). The last story is the most funniest but it gets really bloody when these two take a hostage and blow off his head in the car. Anyway, great movie, altough it is more violent than Tarantinos previous Reservoir Dogs."

QT MAKES DAVID LYNCH LOOK LIKE EVEN MORE OF A HACK THAN HE IS!! MARVIN ISNT A HOSTAGE! HES AN UNDERCOVER GUY FOR MARCELLUS. LOL

Wow! That was one retarded review! LOL.

????

What film was he watching, coz I certainly don’t think it was Pulp Fiction!

Something REALLY weird about it though, is I’ve been writing a movie, and when I first starting writing it, I thought that Tim Roth would play one of my characters really well, but, as I wrote more, I decided I wanted Robert Carlyle to play him, and the Finnish guy that wrote that review confused Tim Roth with Robert Carlyle… spooky!!!

Be pure, be vigilant, behave… be cool.

Kim

:-*

Well recently, in the same magazine there was news about Kill Bill. There was picture of Quentin, but the catch is that it wasnt Quentin in that picture. It was BILL FUCKING MURRAY!!! I mean, how is that fuckin possible?!

Did this guy watch the movie?