Why does vincent's gun go off?

is there any evidence, of how it goes off. and shoots marvin.

jules, the car didn’t hit no mutherfuckin bump

Maybe it was an act of god.

He is related to Vic…

It was an American gun… ;D

it is meant to be one of the PF mysteries, like what is in the briefcase and who the fuck is russell?

Kids, and thats why you dont play with loaded guns with the safty off! :police:

[quote=“rec”]
It was an American gun… ;D
[/quote]

Haha

[quote=“Angel”]
it is meant to be one of the PF mysteries, like what is in the briefcase and who the fuck is russell?
[/quote]

its not a mystery, it just accidently went off, it can happen

by mystery i meant things that are not explained

and yeah i know guns can just go off, i am around them enough to know it

He just’s say’s it’s an accident, this type of thing happpen all the time, one get’s comfortable with the trigger and grabs it more hard, and then BLAM you shot someone in the face :o

i know retard i can read, plus i just finished saying that i have been around guns enough to already know that.

but QT never bothered to explain it, so to me it is a mystery in that sense.

[quote=“Angel”]
i know retard i can read, plus i just finished saying that i have been around guns enough to already know that.

but QT never bothered to explain it, so to me it is a mystery in that sense.
[/quote]

Ha ha ha ha :smiley:

[quote=“Thousand Eyes”]
Ha ha ha ha :smiley:
[/quote]

Agreed, that was harsh, but funny. ;D

everybody knows it was an accident but there are plenty of ways accidents can happen with guns, so hence the mystery

wasnt vegas actual excuse that it was an accident, so that might as well be the official explanation, he seemed sincere…

Yea, i think people like to make more outta some stuff then their really is

Well Vince and Jules are professionals and even though vince is the type of guy that has a temper, he wouldnt kill someone that unprofessionally. So I think it really was an accident. Also Vince is the type of guy that speaks what he means, so if he really killed him on purpose, he just would have said so.

The “deeper” meaning behind it could be related to the story of jules being the shepard leading marvin through the valley of darkness and vince the tirranny of evil men who shoots the weak nonetheless…so the shepard failing after he and the tiranny just got saved by divine intervention…

doesnt jules actually say: we are in in the valley, vince! marcellus doesnt have any friends here…jules failed to explain the divine intervention to vince, and thus failing to save the weak (marvin)

could have something to do with the speech, but only maybe I think…

The main reason is the whole purpose of pulp: taking some standard cliche stories, mix them and give them a personal twist where it almost gets to cliche and by doing so keep the story flowing and the audiance at the edge of their seats. Just when you think you know whats going to happen, QT hits you with something out of the blue and violence is a good tool to do that.

there is no doubt that it was an accident, my post just fucking finished saying that it was an accident goddammit. I just said that there a plenty of ways that accidents can happen, it never went and said, “ok, what happened was there was a bump on the seat and it knocked Vincent’s finger onto the trigger” or such ok, it was an accident, but there are hundreds of ways that accidents can happen and hence that is a small mystery in itself.

[quote=“Thousand Eyes”]
wasnt vegas actual excuse that it was an accident, so that might as well be the official explanation, he seemed sincere…
[/quote]

you basically just repeated what i said in the post above yours

[quote=“Angel”]
there is no doubt that it was an accident, my post just fucking finished saying that it was an accident goddammit. I just said that there a plenty of ways that accidents can happen, it never went and said, “ok, what happened was there was a bump on the seat and it knocked Vincent’s finger onto the trigger” or such ok, it was an accident, but there are hundreds of ways that accidents can happen and hence that is a small mystery in itself.

you basically just repeated what i said in the post above yours
[/quote]

WTF i was just highlighting what Vincent said what his excuse was - ie it was an accident what i said aside form the conclusion is nothing like what you said >:(

Ok everybody…deep breathes. Its just a forum…Everyone should be nice and joyous and not get mad because someone says somethingt that sounds similar to what they said.

Play nice god dammit!!