Which Pulp Fiction character are you?

Check out this simple, fun quiz, answer the questions and see which Pulp Fiction character mostly resembles you.

Link: http://pyrrha.org/pulp/

My result: PUMPKIN - “You talk fast, you think fast, you act fast. Stop. Calm down. Drink some decaf and go back to hitting up liquor stores”

8)

Hah, I was Lance. Fine by me, Eric Stoltz is the man.

[quote]Hah, I was Lance. Fine by me, Eric Stoltz is the man.[/quote]

With the way the questions were set up, I thought I was gonna end up bein' Butch, but I was Captain Koons.  Here's what the thingy said...<br/>

"You're paranoid, and perhaps a bit whacked. Your life experience has made you an introvert. Though you're a true friend, who retains promises and the past in the palm of your hand, you need to let it go -- staying anal retentive forever is not the anwer."

A lot of this is true, except for the paranoid part. I'm a little whacked, I'm definitely an introvert (I hate just about everybody and everything), but I'm good to those I care about. And bein' anal retentive is fun...

M.W.

This motherfucker is Lance.

I got

Fabienne

Any time of day is a good time for pie

"You’re sweet, but not naive - though you like to be babied like a child at times. You prefer to have a bad boy by your side, but sometimes have problems understanding why he has to run off to take care of business. You want to settle down, yet deep down inside, you are excited by the surprises life throws your way."

Captain Koons, the one I expected

I got Marcellus 8)

The gimp.

I got Honey Bunny:

"It has to be YOUR way. But when it isn’t, you panic, but hold your ground. You keep your gun pointed and trigger finger ready, but you’d never really hurt anyone. Though you like being tough, feeling control, you often enjoy blending in and being part of the ordinary human race."

If I were male, I would be Pumpkin:

"You talk fast, you think fast, you act fast. Stop. Calm Down. Drink some decaf and go back to hitting up liquor stores."

The first time I took it I was Esmeralda Villalobos and Winston Wolf.

I Got Jimmy

I got Lance, cool.

“Your inner child screams for cartoons and sugary cereals, but your adult tastes love the buzz of quality mind altering substances. Sooner or later, you’re going to have to grow up, at least a bit.”

the WOLF- “You are the king of smooth, enough said.”

i don’t know if we’re alike, but i see myself as a Jules. he’s just so cool. my favorite character in the movie. good choice QT.

Don’t fuck’n Jimmie me Jules, Okayyyyyy?

I’m Jimmie. 8)

"Your name alone strikes fear into others; but maybe, just maybe, there’s a little vulnerability and weakness beneath that stoic, fierce exterior of yours. "

I’m the Big Man…and you wanna know that weakness beneath my stoic, fierce exteriors is? BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS BY ZED & MAYNARD! HOLY SHIT!

Realistlcly I’d be exactly like Marvin. He kicks ass. Or as Jimmy knows him, the dead nigger in the garage minus the head in the trunk of a car.

I’m butch,probably cause I kill with my fists  8)

Haha, I’m Mia! :smiley:

"You’re known for starting trouble. But you play it cool. Besides, no one can resist your sharp eyes and quick wit. They eat from the palm of your hand. Though you have weaknesses, which may have deadly consequences, you, are resurrected, as if the gods themselves breathed immortality into you."

Yeah, that’s so me… ::slight_smile:

"You ain’t got no problems. I’m on the motherfucker."

I was Marsellus:

"Your name alone strikes fear into others; but maybe, just maybe, there’s a little vulnerability and weakness beneath that stoic, fierce exterior of yours."

Man… who came up with this shit. I’m so not Marsellus. The guy who came up with this is gonna pay for calling me vulnerable and weak. I’m prepared to scour the earth for this motherfucker.  If he goes to Indo China, I want a nigger hidin’ in a bowl of rice, ready to pop a cap in his ass.

Oh… ;D

The quiz says Fabienne: I agree about liking bad boys but I’m not naive. Although I am an optimist and people tend to get that confused.