PULP FICTION 2

Containing everything about Tarantino's breakthrough masterpiece, this is the cult section for all pulp fans!
CopperHead
Basterd

Re: PULP FICTION 2

Post by CopperHead » Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:57 am

I believe it is QTs idea to make the film! Heres is main plot points so far.

1.Its goin to be a prequel, not a sequel.
2.Story of Vega Brothers

kelso147

Post by kelso147 » Fri Apr 22, 2005 3:13 am

i think if they make a pf2 then it would have been better if QT directed it, but it might keep us busy while we wait for inglorious bastards, at least he might be writing it. i hate when people complain about other people making movies, your not the one financing it so why even bother complaining. at least it will be entertaining.

rec

Post by rec » Fri Apr 22, 2005 6:36 pm

Why would it be called Part 2 of PF? Why not RD?

Johny_Exhale

Post by Johny_Exhale » Fri Apr 22, 2005 6:56 pm

lol Vega Brothers has been a rumor for almost 8 years now

truth is, if he makes we will all love it, admit it, you can sit there and say 'im against it', 'he shouldnt make it', but actually you want him to make it, because theres absolutely positively no chance that you won like it

but my thoughts? never gonna be made, quentin is passed that, hes an epic man now

BadMofo

Post by BadMofo » Fri Apr 22, 2005 7:25 pm

bad sequels tarnish the good name of the original.

a pulp fiction sequel will not be good.

Johny_Exhale

Post by Johny_Exhale » Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:34 pm

who ever said anything about a bad sequal? do you have such little faith in quentin?

i mean, did kill bill 2 suck? it killed vol 1 if you ask me

dont matter though, everyones got their own opinion

ray nicolette
Hard Drinker

Post by ray nicolette » Sun Apr 24, 2005 2:06 pm

Johny_Exhale wrote: who ever said anything about a bad sequal? do you have such little faith in quentin?

i mean, did kill bill 2 suck? it killed vol 1 if you ask me

dont matter though, everyones got their own opinion
KB v2 is NOT A SEQUEL. KB is one movie...mmmkayy?
"Your mother sucks fucking big fucking elephant dicks, you got that?"-Joey La Motta (Joe Pesci), RAGING BULL

kill olle
Hard Drinker

Post by kill olle » Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:03 pm

it would be cool o see a new movei with Jules or vegas bros.

Dillon

Post by Dillon » Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:42 pm

Pulp Wars!

A credible source has stated that George Lucas and Quentin Tarantino are planning to collaborate in writing the script of and directing a film which will introduce influences of Tarantino's 1994 blockbuster Pulp Fiction to the Star Wars universe. NaboOnLine.com has managed to obtain parts of the planned dialogue for this film, which will be titled, of course, Pulp Wars. A lead role will be played by Samuel L. Jackson, who will take the part of Mace Winnfield, Jedi Knight and part-time hired asassin. Uma Thurman will be returning to play Miadala, the druggie queen (not to be confused with drag queen) of a peaceful planet invaded by the mob. Alec Guinnes, who starred as Ben Kenobi in the original trilogy, has allegedly signed to take the part of Captain Ben Koons, the elderly war hero.

(To Qui-Gon Butch) "No.. His a** will not be trained."

(To the Sith mob) "And you will know that I am a Jedi, when I strike my vengance upon thee!"

(To Darth Pumpkin, after him having robbed his saber) "Now take out my lightsaber from the bag. It's the one that says 'Bad Mother F***er'."

Ben Koons:
The way your dad looked at it, this lightsaber was your birthright. He'd be damned if any of the slopes were gonna get their greasy yellow hands on his boy's birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something: his a**. Five long years, he wore this saber up his a**. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the saber. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my a** for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the lightsaber to you.

:)

CopperHead
Basterd

Post by CopperHead » Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:00 am

Dillontino wrote: Pulp Wars!

A credible source has stated that George Lucas and Quentin Tarantino are planning to collaborate in writing the script of and directing a film which will introduce influences of Tarantino's 1994 blockbuster Pulp Fiction to the Star Wars universe. NaboOnLine.com has managed to obtain parts of the planned dialogue for this film, which will be titled, of course, Pulp Wars. A lead role will be played by Samuel L. Jackson, who will take the part of Mace Winnfield, Jedi Knight and part-time hired asassin. Uma Thurman will be returning to play Miadala, the druggie queen (not to be confused with drag queen) of a peaceful planet invaded by the mob. Alec Guinnes, who starred as Ben Kenobi in the original trilogy, has allegedly signed to take the part of Captain Ben Koons, the elderly war hero.

(To Qui-Gon Butch) "No.. His a** will not be trained."

(To the Sith mob) "And you will know that I am a Jedi, when I strike my vengance upon thee!"

(To Darth Pumpkin, after him having robbed his saber) "Now take out my lightsaber from the bag. It's the one that says 'Bad Mother F***er'."

Ben Koons:
The way your dad looked at it, this lightsaber was your birthright. He'd be damned if any of the slopes were gonna get their greasy yellow hands on his boy's birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something: his a**. Five long years, he wore this saber up his a**. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the saber. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my a** for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the lightsaber to you.

:)

;DHAHAHA! That will be great! HAHAHA! :D

killerinstinct

Post by killerinstinct » Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:30 pm

i would love to go and see what Pulp Fiction 2 has to offer , evebn though i don't think it would be any better than Pulp Fiction : the oringinal.

me
Fucking Professional

Post by me » Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:43 am

It will never happen,cause everyone knows sequels suck(only a few are decent)Would I watch PF2? Hell Yeah!

ThaDuke

Post by ThaDuke » Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:44 am

I disagree with PF2.

But maybe new stories and new actors...THAT would be cool. :)

Sebastian
Inglourious Basterd

Post by Sebastian » Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:11 am

now what fuckin idiot dug out this thread before christmas??? ;_) assholes

Knoxville Kingpin
Basterd

Post by Knoxville Kingpin » Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:01 am

Maybe an HBO anthology
"Im sorry!" - Stuntman Mike

Image Image

me
Fucking Professional

Post by me » Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:03 am

[like de niro]You talking to me? you must be talking I dont see anyone else around so you must be talking to me   ;D

Toothpick_Vic_Vega

Post by Toothpick_Vic_Vega » Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:15 pm

Tarantino should never do a sequel to Pulp. The person who started this thread should be kicked in the nuts and/or ass then pissed on.

ThaDuke

Post by ThaDuke » Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:14 pm

PopeyePete wrote: Tarantino should never do a sequel to Pulp. The person who started this thread should be kicked in the nuts and/or ass then pissed on.
So I'm guessing you don't like the idea..

Knoxville Kingpin
Basterd

Post by Knoxville Kingpin » Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:30 am

Like I hinted at in my post. What would you guys think of an HBO antholgy series, much like Tales from the Crypt, produced by QT with some  writters of crime pulps and  hot new directors mixed with some big name directors too? Tales of Pulp Fiction? Pulp Tales?  Perhaps sometimes touch the QT universe around them or connecting some titles  (even non QT work)  or maybe even seeing some tales that are somehow connected to the pulp characters..

I would like to see a good crime series in this vein, period. I would hate to see a Pulp Fiction 2 that wold try to continue the stories from the first. All good stories need a good ending. Thats what gives stories their weight, their meaning so to say. The God Father pulled it off but those stories were epic and needed a long span to tell the tale. I feel it would be best to leave Pulp sacred and unraped by the money grubbing movie mongols er moguls, whatevah.
Last edited by Knoxville Kingpin on Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image

me
Fucking Professional

Post by me » Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:49 am

How about a show like The Twilight Zone?

Knoxville Kingpin
Basterd

Post by Knoxville Kingpin » Mon Dec 25, 2006 4:32 am

me wrote: How about a show like The Twilight Zone?
That would be great! The comic company that published "Tales from the Crypt" (EC comics) in the 50's also had a few crime based comics as well. Most are very good. Ive had a chance to read a few reprints and they have twist endings much like their horror comics have. It would be great to see those stories told today.

Image Image

ThaDuke

Post by ThaDuke » Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:17 am

No.

That would probably ruin the movie for me.

I would probably hate it.

Knoxville Kingpin
Basterd

Post by Knoxville Kingpin » Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:53 am

ThaDuke wrote: No.

That would probably ruin the movie for me.

I would probably hate it.

Would you like my "Jump to Conclusion" board game?

It has different conclusions - - - you can jump to.

Image Image

me
Fucking Professional

Post by me » Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:55 am

Knoxville Kingpin wrote:

:D

Toothpick_Vic_Vega

Post by Toothpick_Vic_Vega » Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:27 pm

I think a weekly "Pulp Fiction" cable TV series (in the tradition of Tales From The Crypt, Amazing Stories) executive produced by QT with original stories of crime and suspense would be cool and interesting.

But a film version of Pulp Fiction II is a terrible idea and should never be talked about. 

ThaDuke

Post by ThaDuke » Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:12 pm

Knoxville Kingpin wrote:

That is just a horrible idea.

Toothpick_Vic_Vega

Post by Toothpick_Vic_Vega » Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:29 pm

Office Space rules.

ThaDuke

Post by ThaDuke » Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:04 pm

LoL - after Knoxville quoted it, I just couldn't help myself but to watch it.

me
Fucking Professional

Post by me » Mon Dec 25, 2006 10:22 pm

Yeah it was on IFC today I watched little bit of it.

Knoxville Kingpin
Basterd

Post by Knoxville Kingpin » Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:36 am

A bit more off topic but I never knew till I looked at IMDB "Spy Kids 2" page the other day that Mike Judge played Donnagon Giggles. He did a good job on that, he should do more acting gigs.

Image Image