How often do you watch Pulp Fiction?

How often do you guys watch Pulp Fiction? I’d say i watch it about every couple months or so.

Same. Every 3 months maybe? I love it when I haven’t seen it a long time, max. a year or so, and it feels a LITTLE fresher than usual. Maybe we should all make a pact to not see it for 3 years or so and then see what it’s like :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“AdrianRWD”]Same. Every 3 months maybe? I love it when I haven’t seen it a long time, max. a year or so, and it feels a LITTLE fresher than usual. Maybe we should all make a pact to not see it for 3 years or so and then see what it’s like :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:[/quote]
It’s a movie you can see A lot !

Jeez I havent seen it in almost a year. Time to watch it.

Once a year.

[quote=“TarantinoFTW”][quote=“AdrianRWD”]Same. Every 3 months maybe? I love it when I haven’t seen it a long time, max. a year or so, and it feels a LITTLE fresher than usual. Maybe we should all make a pact to not see it for 3 years or so and then see what it’s like :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:[/quote]
It’s a movie you can see A lot ![/quote]

Yep, and each time you watch it you find out something new!

I have watched it countless times already and it never gets boring to me. Probably, I watch it at least once a month because when I’m not doing anything, I often think about how cool the scenes are in Pulp and I just had a sudden feeling of watching it all over again. For me, Pulp Fiction is the movie that started Quentin’s movie method of separating the scenes of different characters by chapter. I mean, just like Inglourious Basterds, Quentin also told the story scene by scene and that way, it is more clear to viewers as to how the scene goes in the vantage point of each character. And for me, it’s a great way of story telling. Pulp Fiction will remain in our minds as one of the finest films in history. :slight_smile:

Hello everybody,

I’m doing my dissertation on Tarantino fandom, and how Tarantino fans see themselves and what it means to be a fan. I’ve narrowed it down to fans of Pulp Fiction, but I really need all Tarantino fans’ opinions. You can either do a two part survey (which takes no longer than two minutes) or volunteer to be interviewed (which would be awesome!) So yeah, here’s the survey:

Part 1: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WNCZTFG

Part 2: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WPTLF9X

Thanks so much in advance!!

Two times a year.

I watch it once a year at least and anytime I see it on cable without commercials.

I watch it whenever its on TV and Im in the mood

I watch it during summer

Whenever I introduce Tarantino films to a new friend.