Kill Bill 2 premiere (RELEASE date)

When is the Kill Bill 2 premiere for Los Angeles, Ca?

I’ll tuck in here. Anyone knows when (if, I sure hope so!) the London premiere is?

There is only one premiere listed. Because of the Holidays, not much is going on, and I suspect the Kill Bill Vol 2 premiere won’t be listed at least for another month.

<LINK_TEXT text=“Oops!#premieres”>Calendar of Hollywood Events</LINK_TEXT>

Here is the link where you can find out about Hollywood premieres in LA.

(@

AJCrane

Thanks for the info! Do you have to be invited to go, or can you go on the carpet for free?

I’m thinking a good portion of attendees would be invited, but the rest would be open to anyone. I’m not sure how premieres work, though. Probably a lot of the spots will be filled by press people.

I am getting in rumors that the Europe premiere could be in Cannes. Vol2 could run as out-of-competition film. if not, it could still be the france premiere, because the release date is near the Cannes Film Festival

How can volume 2 premiere in Cannes? If it does shouldn’t it come with volume one? That would be silly to play it WITHOUT its first half.

Isn’t Cannes in May? If so, isn’t that a little late?

Cannes? Nah, that’s in May. The premiere in the UK is on the 20th Feb, like the USA and one month later it will be in Germany. But the 20th isn’t the red carpet premiere, it’s when it’s out in the theatre in London and 1 week later (27th) it’s on Nationwide release. I think The Empire gets to show it exclusively for one week, just like with Vol1.

[quote]Cannes? Nah, that’s in May. The premiere in the UK is on the 20th Feb, like the USA and one month later it will be in Germany. But the 20th isn’t the red carpet premiere, it’s when it’s out in the theatre in London and 1 week later (27th) it’s on Nationwide release. I think The Empire gets to show it exclusively for one week, just like with Vol1.[/quote]

Hey, don´t forget to send me a mail, when you are sure, that it will be shown in London at the 20.

Then I can book the flight…

[quote]

Hey, don´t forget to send me a mail, when you are sure, that it will be shown in London at the 20.

Then I can book the flight…[/quote]

I have just called The Empire and they confirmed that the release date in their computer is the 20th Feb. They couldn't give me any info regarding the red carpet premiere yet and said I should call back in mid January for more info on the premiere.

Great. First week of January, I will book a flight to London. It is really a pity, that they will show KB 2 so late here in Germany, one month later >:(

What do you thing, should I fly back after the movie or will it be better to book a room in a cheap(London… cheap…hehehe) Hotel? Need I a reservation for the theatre?

How much does it cost to watch the movie at the premiere? Can anyone go to the red carpet?

[quote]How much does it cost to watch the movie at the premiere? Can anyone go to the red carpet?[/quote]

I doubt that you can get tickets for it. Unless it’s a charity premiere than it’s possible to get them. I think mostly it’s invited guests and maybe contest winners. Anyone can go to a premiere of course, the problem is only that you have to queue for hours in the cold to get a good spot at the carpet barriers. It’s still worth it for the atmosphere and seing your fav stars :wink:

If there is a slight possibility, how much would the average ticket be? $75-$100?

[quote]If there is a slight possibility, how much would the average ticket be? $75-$100?[/quote]

I think it’s more likely to be $200. I know that the premiere tickets for Beyond Borders (but that also included the after party!) in America were $250. I think your best bet is to keep contacting the cinema in New York and/or Los Angeles who will host the premiere to find out about tickets for the it. Even if they don’t maybe sell them themselves they might know where you can get them.

[quote]

I think it’s more likely to be $200. I know that the premiere tickets for Beyond Borders (but that also included the after party!) in America were $250. I think your best bet is to keep contacting the cinema in New York and/or Los Angeles who will host the premiere to find out about tickets for the it. Even if they don’t maybe sell them themselves they might know where you can get them.[/quote]

Wow! That is a lot! But, I would seriously pay that much. I’ll call the Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in a few weeks. Do you think they’ll do it at this theatre again? I won’t be able to go that early if it is on the weekdays. I’ll have to wait at least three hours to get a good spot.

[quote]

Wow! That is a lot! But, I would seriously pay that much. I’ll call the Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in a few weeks. Do you think they’ll do it at this theatre again? I won’t be able to go that early if it is on the weekends. I’ll have to wait at least three hours to get a good spot.[/quote]

I wish you that you can make it. Please don´t forget to give us some information about it…

Sure, that is if I can actually go. I’ll probably video tape the whole event and take a ton of pictures. I’ll post some on this message board if I actually go.

[quote]

Wow! That is a lot! But, I would seriously pay that much. I’ll call the Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in a few weeks. Do you think they’ll do it at this theatre again? I won’t be able to go that early if it is on the weekdays. I’ll have to wait at least three hours to get a good spot.[/quote]

Yeah, I can see them having the Vol2 premiere at the Grauman’s Chinese Threatre again. I’d call them for updates. And even if you can’t get tickets it’s still cool to be there and get a glimpse of QT action  :wink: I’ll try to do exactly the same if they have a London premiere.