Attention all australians!

ATTENTION ALL AUSTRALIANS!!!

Uma Thurman on “Letterman” tonight to talk about Kill Bill (15/10) Channel 9 @ 12:30 (After Enterprise)

Just been listening to JJJ. Quentin Tarantino will be joining Mel And Charlie on their show tomorrow to talk about Kill Bill. Apparently this will start sometime at 3 pm, but i’d tune in a little bit earlier just to be safe.

Also Kill Bill will probably be on the Movie Show tonight (15/10). My predictions will be that Margaret Pomeranz will like it, David Stratton will dislike the violence. Check it out if you want, tape it if you want to avoid spoilers (like me).

Nice find Usurper.  :wink:

It was a bit disappointing that he wasn’t on Rove last night though. The movie would’ve gotten huge publicity if he was… but it looks like i’ll be watching the Movie Show and Letterman tonight! Considering there’s no midnight screenings of Kill Bill down here…  :’(

Gonna get up nice and early tomorrow to catch the 10am screening though…

…and when i come out, go back for the 12pm session ;D

Fuck yeah, Rove is like a pretty huge show and from what i heard QT and Uma made it here (dont know if thats true) yesterday - so they could have done the show - well i was expecting them to do the show. As usual Rove had shit guests on - when QT would have been a riot. Maybe he will stay on for next week to do the show? Most likely not.

Im just so psyched i heard that QT was going to be on JJJ. It was by pure chance that i listened to JJJ and found out when i did. One of the Dj’s said he had to leave the cinema for 45 mins because Kill Bill was so violent (wuss). And then one of them talked about the awesome soundtrack and they played the Isaac Hayes song “Run Fay Run”. QT is going to be a fucking riot on JJJ tommorrow, i cant wait for it. Luckily im on holidays from work so i can listen to it.

I’d love to goto the midnight screening but i can wait a little longer and see it with friends tomorrow night.

There’s a midnight screening? ???

where? In Melbourne? Sydney?

I’m in Melbourne and i couldn’t find a single midnight screening, or a preview screening or anything…

I live in Adelaide - usually they have them in city or at the Marion Multiplex. Dont know if KB has attracted enough attention to get one though - usally big films like LOTR or Star Wars or big seqeuls. KB deserves one tho - if not for Vol1 then definitely for Vol 2.

Also, does anyone know of any programs that allow you to record radio broadcasts, so that i can record the interview?

why did you have to start a SECOND australia topic? next time please look if there’s already one before you start a new one…

[quote]why did you have to start a SECOND australia topic? next time please look if there’s already one before you start a new one…[/quote]

Cos this is damn important! :wink: but please by all means delete the other one. Hey seb, you still havnt added that NECA merchandise news to the main page…

Movie Show

Surprised that David Stratton liked it so much as far to say that the violence was “violent yet strangely beautiful” but he didnt get the point that 2 films is better than one cut down 3 hour one.

Margaret Pomeranz - *****

David Stratton - ****

Extremely good rating.

[quote]
Cos this is damn important!  :wink: but please by all means delete the other one. Hey seb, you still havnt added that NECA merchandise news to the main page…[/quote]

shit dude, i hope that email didnt get lost :slight_smile:

[quote]

shit dude, i hope that email didnt get lost :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Errrrrrr sarcasm great. you mean Email’s dont you? ehehehe ;D

Man i just gotta say i’m fin’ dissapointed.

Before i went to buy my tickets i searched all over the net to find out if there was gonna be a wednesday night big premiere thing with quentin there in the flesh and everything. I figured it would be at fox studios so i checked the site and nothin, i also checked the hoyts website(thats the movie cinema for non-australians who dont know what it is) and nothin.

I figure fine, no wednesday premiere, its cool, he’s not coming down, thursday’s the night then! so i get my tickets.

Then i get a message this morning from my mate, another qt fan, which reads like this…

“Man i’m pissed. The KB sydney premiere was last night on George St. Fucking Tarantino was there talking to fans. On sunrise this morning.”

(sunrise is a morning talk show).

Not only did i miss the fucking premiere, i missed Q fuckin T live in the flesh. I’m pissed. F
k sunrise and the Today show for talking about the movie for a week and not saying shit all about this, and f
k the hoyts websites for saying shit all about this (u think they would being a big premiere).

I’ll get over this real quick, its just a damn shame that i had to find out like that.

That being said, i’m uber-fu
*en pumped for tonight!

AUSTRALIAN CINEMAS FUCKING SUCK!

I checked the website today for my local cinema times for Kill Bill - there was none. So i phoned them up…

Me - Hello i was just wondering if you were showing Kill Bill there?

Them - “Kill Bill”?

Me - Yeah the new Tarantino movie.

Them - Kill Bill (checks), no Im sorry sir, were not showing that movie here - we dont always get all the movies.

Me- Let me speak to your manager

Them - I’ll ask him…

Them - Im sorry sir were not going to show that movie.

Me - It’s only the biggest movie of the year!

Them - Sorry sir.

Me - I can’t believe that, thats pathetic - the biggest movie of the year and you guys aren’t showing it. Ah well i suppose ill goto Marion then.

(I hang up)