New Kill Bill Commercial!

I just saw a brand spankin new commercial for Kill Bill. It has narration by a guy saying “To get to him (Bill) he has to go through THEM” and it shows The DiVAS standing over the Bride looking down and also split into a 4 part window like the Res Dogs DVD cover. Then it shows Bill, The Bride fighting Go Go, shots of The Crazy 88s on their bikes with swords and The Bride in her Elvis shades saying “We have unfinished business”. Its very cool!! 8)

I’m glad. I didn’t really like the first one all that much. It was just like the trailer with all the good parts taken out.

I just saw the new commercial too. I was smoking a blunt looking at Mad TV, and it just poped on the tube. I see alot if commercials for Kill Bill now, like twice a day maybe. :o ;D

Just saw another one this one had more talking in the Uma and Vivaca scene. Uma says something like she lacks compassion and some other attributes as she roles up her sleeves in the kitchen. I love these commercials but the make more impatient!!!

[quote]Just saw another one this one had more talking in the Uma and Vivaca scene. Uma says something like she lacks compassion and some other attributes as she roles up her sleeves in the kitchen. I love these commercials but the make more impatient!!![/quote]

In other words, she said what is written in my signature.

Ugh! I have to watch more T.V. ; I haven’t seen much promo for Kill-Bill.

Man, I’m SHOCKED to see how many new commercials I’ve been seeing lately!

Let’s see, last weekend I caught 2 new TV spots (One had “Twisted Nerve” playing over it and the other had “Green Hornet”) and last night, during David Letterman, the “acclaimed” Tv Spot aired which had the “Two Thumbs Up!” and the “Dynamite!” quotes on it.

And this morning, I caught a brand new one which showed the Pussy Wagon pulling up,Bill’s name getting wiped out (Different shot than the one seen in the 1st offical trailer) ,Vernita doing some never-before-seen fancy moves with her knife and it had O-Ren saying some new dialouge (I couldnt hear what she said cuz I saw this at my local health club where they keep the TVs on mute)

But man, the advertising is going through the roof on this one!

Man I haven’t seen any TV spots since like a week ago. But I’ve seen Intolerable Cruelty like a trillion times. Ugh, I’m sick of Cathera Zeta-Jones. She’s everwhere in tv and movies, kinda sick of her now.

EDIT: LOL, just as I pressed “post message” an Intolerable Cruelty commercial came on!!! How horribly ironic.

Has anyone seen the Benihana restaurant commercial where they sort of parody Kill Bill?

^Yup, I saw that.

Isn’t it a little early for a parody?