Kill Bill in England premiere is 2nd October

I just went to the “Empire Cinema” on Leicester Square close to Picadilly Circus in central London. They have posters of Kill Bill and them saying they are gonna show it from 9th of October actually until 17th as the only ones in England.

But the special Galla premiere (like the one in Hollywood) is on October 2nd so they told me. Tickets are eigther 100 or 500 pounds each. Or it’s something about contacting Buena Vista for invitations, Buena Vista is I guess the English distritutor of the movie.

First time I hope to see the film will be on Saturday 4th October in Copenhagen in the Imperial cinema, which is where the scandinavian distributor “Nordisk Film” I think might show it for the first time at midnight for 60 kroners per ticket.

I took pictures of the special Kill Bill posters but I can’t upload them from this Picadilly Circus EasyInternet Cafe… they don’t provide USB connectors…

So from 10th to 17th October in Empire cinemas in London they show the movie from 11 o’clock like 15 times a day. Each ticket is then 10 pounds at any times.

thanks man,

I might go down there tomorrow to check it out!

I just checked out the UCI cinema homepage and there Kill Bill is rated “TBC”.

Unfortunately I don’t know what that means and unter www.bbfc.co.uk I haven’t found out anything either.

So maybe someone can help me? Thanks.

[quote]I just checked out the UCI cinema homepage and there Kill Bill is rated “TBC”.

Unfortunately I don’t know what that means and unter www.bbfc.co.uk I haven’t found out anything either.

So maybe someone can help me? Thanks.[/quote]

"[b]T[/b]OTALLY [b]B[/b]LOODY [b]C[/b]INEMA"! :D

Well,

It’s gonna be 15 at best!

18 most probably…

I guess we’ll find out within 2 weeks prior to release

I just hope those basterds at BBFC dont demand any scenes get cut

If you read the script, you’d know there’s no way in hell “Kill Bill” is gonna be rated “15” in the UK dude. It’s gonna be “18” all the way.

TBC = To Be Confirmed

I am sure it gets an 18 in UK, its quite the same as R in USA

I think it’s even worse…

in Australia an R rating means that it’s restricted to 18 years and over, which i believe is the same as an 18 in UK. I think that translates closer to an NC-17 in the US. You can’t even get in with an adult if you’re under 18. Lucky my birthday is the 9th of October :wink: