Kill Bill TV trailer spots have begin running

Last night I happened to be watching a Jim Carrey documentary on the “Bravo” channel, and they started running the very brief TV verison trailer of “Kill Bill” Volume 1 in the commericals. It was pretty cool. They ran it about 5 or 6 times throughout the documentary. Everyone keep your eyes open. PEACE!

Do you mind describing it if you can remember?

What did they keep and what did they cut from the trailer?

Does anyone know if there are variations of TV spots or just the one?

Yeah, I saw the shortened trailer on Jay Leno the other night. Whew, when it’s short and sweet it’s so much more intense! :smiley:

The commercials are pretty short so they only show a few quick shots from the trailer, the last shot isnt in the trailer, its a quick shot from the fight between Uma and Daryl in Budds trailer in Vol 2.

You’ll see it, just keep watching out for it.

[quote]The commercials are pretty short so they only show a few quick shots from the trailer…[/quote]

I dunno, the TV spot I saw seemed pretty long to me…

[quote] You’ll see it, just keep watching out for it. [/quote]

No. i won’t. I’m in Australia. :-/

…funny how that sums everything up. I mean, i’m sure we’ll get tv spots, but i’d be surprised to see anything soon…

I saw one air on MTV last night.

“This film is not yet rated” Goosebumps

[quote]I saw one air on MTV last night.

“This film is not yet rated” Goosebumps [/quote]

LOL, I got goosebumps at that part too

Is it only one TV trailer spot for all Channels? Or will be there some diffrent spots?

(Mainstream/Fans - Europe/Asia/America).

Maybe someone can tell me more, cuz Im from Germany. I saw only some fucking part of the first trailer on a music channel, noting more.

Our Cable’s been out since the hurricane. :’( I’ve been waiting to see that. Oh well. I think I’ll see if there’s a way to refresh the settings.

(@

AJCrane

Just saw one on MTV. It was pretty cool. a couple new things, mostly old. Two new clips, i think.

They just started playing a thing about it on the screening room part of TV guide channel. It was right after info on the matrix revolutions and lord of the rings, return of the king, so hopefully it’s showing that they think it’s gonna do well. hopefully this adds popularity. So close, yet…so very far away. :’(

chuckles oh, don’t worry about publicity. Kill Bill is pretty much well known by everybody now. Unless, you live in a cave, of course. This movie has so much hype it’s not even funny. They even mentioned that in the primetime monday special.

Yeah. What’s funny is it only happened about three days ago, and now everybody knows what it is.

Exactly. Kill Bill’s being publicized up the asshole. It’s everywhere.

And it seems like a week ago people were like “Taranti-who??”

You are so lucky man! Here in Germany there was only one little part of the first trailer in TV, i saw nothin more. But I hope there will be more, cuz the movie starts October 16th…

IFC seems to be playing it every commercial break. That’s the best place, so far.