Kill-bill.com is back!

;D  www.kill-bill.com  ;D

Whats there:
[list]

• [*]Awesome flash site featuring the main female characters and the hanzo sword from the old site
  • [*]Some nice wallpapers & gallery
  • [*]Listen to 'I Walk Like Jane Mansfield" by the 5.6.7.8's!!
  • [*]Trailers (teaser & theatrical)
  • [*]Apparently the bootleg trailer is playing at cinemas!! (shows which cinemas in the US)
  • [*]More coming soon...
  • [/list]

The new site rocks!!! So much better than the old one…

I just checked it out. Pretty awesome work. But why is that song not on the soundtrack then, also, the tune that plays with the swords…

there’s also a plan, where you can check out what theaters are playing QT’s bootleg trailer (it’s on the soundtrack! order it!)

[quote]But why is that song not on the soundtrack then, also, the tune that plays with the swords…[/quote]

Volume 2 soundtrack maybe?

… and btw, what the hell are those Red Apple cigarettes for?

[quote]

… and btw, what the hell are those Red Apple cigarettes for?[/quote]

I was wondering that myself! It would be cool to see them in Kill Bill; even if it will sort of go against that universe thing many of you are so fond of :slight_smile:

Red Apples cigarettes belong in the movie-movie universe dont they? Pulp Fiction has them and also has big kahuna burger, then FDTD has big kahuna burger and thats in the movie-movie universe - so im thinking the cigs and burgers and shit cross all universes - cos maybe the realer than real advertise in the movie-movie universe? Errr…right?

I think that the ‘the Bride’ section and the ‘Vernita Green’ section are the coolest. They did a nice job. I only have a couple of questions:

1. (I have seen the IGN.com images but I’m just checkin’) are the drawings on the site the type we will be seeing in the anime part of the movie?
    2. Are there more people that have a problem with the "O-ren Ishii’ section? it doesn’t seem to work!
    3. at the character popu-up menu you can see 3 lines that are filled with X’s: which characters do you think they are?

I think:
    • Bill
    • Budd
    • Johnny Mo cause his wallpaper is already on the site. Or it could be Pai-Mei (his name fits the X’s). It doesn’t really matter they’re both played by the same guy: Gordon Liu (Chia Hui Liu) :wink:

[quote]I think that the ‘the Bride’ section and the ‘Vernita Green’ section are the coolest. They did a nice job. I only have a couple of questions:

1. (I have seen the IGN.com images but I’m just checkin’) are the drawings on the site the type we will be seeing in the anime part of the movie?
    2. Are there more people that have a problem with the "O-ren Ishii’ section? it doesn’t seem to work!
    3. at the character popu-up menu you can see 3 lines that are filled with X’s: which characters do you think they are?

I think:
    • Bill
    • Budd
    • Johnny Mo cause his wallpaper is already on the site. Or it could be Pai-Mei (his name fits the X’s). It doesn’t really matter they’re both played by the same guy: Gordon Liu (Chia Hui Liu) [/quote]

Personally, i love Go-Go Yubari’s section, especially when her ball and chain smash through the screen :smiley:

1. I was wondering this myself actually. I don’t remember reading about all characters being animated, i thought it was just for O-Ren’s scene, but i could be wrong.
    2. Yeh i have the same problem. O-Ren’s section isn’t up yet.
    3. Bill, Budd, and Pai-Mei for sure ;D

[quote]Red Apples cigarettes belong in the movie-movie universe dont they? Pulp Fiction has them and also has big kahuna burger, then FDTD has big kahuna burger and thats in the movie-movie universe - so im thinking the cigs and burgers and shit cross all universes - cos maybe the realer than real advertise in the movie-movie universe? Errr…right?[/quote]

Yeah you’re right dude. For a second I forgot that the Big Kahuna burger was also in Dusk.

[quote]Red Apples cigarettes belong in the movie-movie universe dont they? Pulp Fiction has them and also has big kahuna burger, then FDTD has big kahuna burger and thats in the movie-movie universe - so im thinking the cigs and burgers and shit cross all universes - cos maybe the realer than real advertise in the movie-movie universe? Errr…right? [/quote]

Oh, i never realised Uma was smoking Red Apples in Pulp. Well then i guess you’re right Usurper. Perhaps we might even see a cameo from our good ol’ tasty friend, Big Kahuna Burger.  :wink:

Red Apples, Big Kahuna burgers, Teriyaki Donut etc can appear in both QT Universes AND Elmore Leonards Universe (Teriyaki Donut appears in Pulp AND Jackie Brown). So dont be surprised to see any of em pop up in Kill Bill.

The Kill Bill site is totally awesome. Great wallpapers!! They even have a kickass pic of my favorite movie vehicle: The Pussy Wagon. 8)

Glad to have QT back!

SUPER COOL

Man, I’d love to have Lobby Cards of those shots! Go-Go’s wallpaper pic looks so badass (Almost reminiscent of the U.S. poster for Master of the Flying Guillotine!)

And Vivica…Damn she looks good in that profile shot! :-*

And yeah, O-Ren’s section doesn’t work for me either

I retired my old Matrix wallpaper for a new Kill Bill one. Time to move on! 8)

Out of curiocity…

Which KB wallpaper u got??

I got the dark one with the Sword taking up most of the right side of the screen!

I’ve got the go-go wallpaper up now.

By the way, O-Ren’s section is working for me now.

Yeah, saw this last night actually. What a cool website. Nice flashwork for sure. Anyways, while checking out the site, I came to realize that I’m really growing fond of Darryl Hannah’s character Elle Driver. I even have her wallpaper for my desktop, oh and… <-- check out my sig too :slight_smile:

Anyways, I guess that the site just hyped it up a notch more for me. sigh

[quote] By the way, O-Ren’s section is working for me now. [/quote]

u sure? When i click on her it just stays on 0%…

I tried the website last night and i was able to get into O’rens section and d/l the 5.6.7.8’s song “Jane Mansfeld” - or was that Go Go section? Im not sure. Altho i did have a bit of trouble loading up some stuff there.

I didn’t realize this before, but on the Flash site, you can click on the pictures of the different things, and it shows new movies. it starts off with the bride, that’s why her box is on the left. each one you click moves to the left. also you can click on the red apple cigarrets and it blows smoke that says words. i wonder it they’re clues to something like the typing thing on the old site.

Oren’s flash animation is now up at the official site…

Nothing special really. Just a whole heap of arrows to click taking you from the house of blue leaves to the fight between oren and the bride. Also finishes with a short clip from the trailer…