Trailer Spoiler (Read only if uve finished script)

SPOILER!!!

If you freeze frame the theatrical trailer at the part right after she says “one ticket to tokyo” you can see on the plane ticket that her name is Beatrix Kiddo!

[quote]SPOILER!!!

that’s too ILL!

If you freeze frame the theatrical trailer at the part right after she says “one ticket to tokyo” you can see on the plane ticket that her name is Beatrix Kiddo![/quote]

Nice find!

But wouldn’t you see that pretty easy when it’s blown up on the big screen? I thought her name wasn’t revealed until chapter 9 (ie. Kill Bill Volume 2)?

Perhaps QT got rid of the whole name covering up thing? That’s my only guess…

Yeah, that’s what I was wondering, but the shot moves so fast that, unless it’s on your computer and you can freeze frame it, you probably can’t see it in a normal movie theater. Maybe he’ll blur the name out or something.

I think he wants people who watch the movie a thousand times to notice it. Like a little hint for those who are paying attention. I bet he’s still gonna bleep out the name.

[quote]I bet he’s still gonna bleep out the name. [/quote]

I hope he still bleeps her name out, that was so fucking cool when I was reading the script.

I think that’s a thing of the past, I think that was for the script-downloading-fans only

[quote]I think that’s a thing of the past, I think that was for the script-downloading-fans only[/quote]

I doubt that because QT is still sticking with the whole “THE BRIDE” concept and obviously not knowing her real name is apart of that concept. Besides, he was pretty persistent and/or serious about it in the first draft so there’s no reason why he wouldn’t stick to that idea.

I hope QT keeps the BLEEPs in the film version, I think its another cool little detail that would make the film different than other films.

OK, apparently some guy who attended one of those later screenings said her name was in fact bleeped out.

Looks like in the trailers on the Soundtrack a hand comes over the ticket so you can’t see the name - hopefully this also means the name bleeping will stay in

Kiddo is a thing from her former life. Now she is the Bride, ready to kill this fucking assholes who killed her unborn baby (so she thinks first),

So there is no need to hear her name. Maybe Bill try to use the word to influence her, but it´s to late - for him.

I hope it is bleeped out, cuz is underline, who she is now. No Kiddo, no friend. She is kicking ass, no trix for kids.

I really dig the whole not given away the brides real name idea and everything… but I was wondering is there a meaning behind the brides name, Beatrix Kiddo? Maybe some reference that I’m not aware of?

The only thing I can think of is that he calls her Kiddo throughout the whole movie and then you find out that that’s her last name - But I bet there’s more to it than that

Well, at one point you also here someone (I think Elle) say “Bea’”.