What will YOUR Oct. 10th be like for you?

What will Kill Bill day be like for you? Skippin school? Catchin a fake cold to take off work? Blowing off your handicapped cancer-stricken mother’s birthday to hit it off at the cine with your buddies?

For me, I have have officially been blessed by God. I have a day off school October 10th. Bless my shit school for their professional records day! ;D So I’m finna spend the night at my friend’s thursday, have a QT marathon by watching all his movies, then early friday we’ll see the movie! No skipping intended!

What about you guys?

Since I’m off school for a year, I’m just gonna wait till everyone is home from work, then bus over and catch the first viewing with them.

Then afterwards, my buddies will leave, and I’ll stay to watch it twice more.

Then go home, try to download it off the internet, watch it a few more times

Then I’ll start collecting posters and all types of Kill Bill stuff until I’m satisfied

Going to try to skip school in the morning and go to the first showing. Then maybe go with friends after school. It will be great fun!

I’'ll watch the matinee show first thing that day, later that night the last showtime of KILL BILL my friends and I dress

up as the crazy 88’s to see it… I dont work on fridays

I only have one college class on Friday (early in the morning), so after I finish with that, I’m just gonna take a notebook down to the theater with me, plop my ass down on the ground outside wherever the ticket line is supposed to begin, and start working on a script about vampires until the booth opens. Quentin Tarantino isn’t as popular where I live (or in a lot of America for that matter) as he was right after Pulp Fiction, so I doubt I’ll be fighting off hoardes of people.

What’s your script gonna be called/about?

Fuck school. Fuck everyone. Fuck teachers. I’m ditching school. I’m not gonna tell my parent’s or nothing, they are gonna drop me off and I’m gonna high tail the fuck outta Dodge and go watch KILL BILL till my head explodes. I’m gonna make sure all my friends skip with me, I mean, whats the joy of KILL BILL if you can’t enjoy the moment with friends? Perferebly a chick friend…wait, that’d be a bad thing…she’d be rubbing my leg trying to get a 10 minute make out session and my eyes would be glued to Kill Bill…so my advice to guys out there who are thinking of taking a girl to Kill Bill, don’t, she may never talk to you again cause your devoting all attention on the film rather than her. :wink:

well, for me it’s the 16th of October.

I already have tickets… and I just hope I don’t have to work on that day, its a thursday!

I think that day will be so excited. Get up early, pack stuff, pack a camera, print out business cards of tarantino.info, drive to munich, buy the tickets, go shopping (posters!) then in the evening get back to the theater and watch the coolest movie of the year

I’ll prolly see on the night of release and thats it. Sucks that we have to wait 5 months for part 2. Fuck Harvey Weinstein. It still pisses me off.

For ME it’ll be October 29th >:(

Anyway, when I’ll see it depends on whether I’ll have found a job by then. If not, I’ll get my unemployed ass to the theatre in the afternoon, if so, I’ll have to wait till the 8 pm showing. sighs

Im gonna be going by myself to see it. Theres no way I’m gonna go with a bunch of people, because I wanna watch it without talking to anyone. Ive been waiting for this movie for 6 years, I want to just sink into the film and enjoy every second of it.

After I see it once I will go back with some friends and just go apeshit as The Bride goes krakatoa on everyone. :slight_smile:

[quote]What’s your script gonna be called/about?[/quote]

Right now, I’m tossing around the idea of a guy’s family getting murdered by a small group of vampires, and him getting turned into one in the process and striking out after the massacre to claim vengeance. I’m thinking of a Crow/revenge type of plot, but maybe with some surprises thrown in.

I’m not a big fan of the whole Blade/Underworld whole clans/communities, night clubs, and city blocks full of young, sexy, rave crazy vampires phenomena so I’m just gonna stick with not having any other vampires in the story except for the hero and the bad guys. I hate when one of the most violent, scary, and awesome race of monsters ever put to paper simply become fodder for the good guy’s automatic weapons or merely a test dummy for the protagonists’ new toy. Vampires are supposed to be rare (i.e. every victim of a vampire isn’t necessarily turned into one), powerful, and hard as fuck to kill, and thats the direction I want to take it.

Odds are, I won’t finish the, but, hell, I’m only 18: If I want to pursue a career in writing or film, I have a whole lifetime to pursue it. Its merely a good, self imposed exercise in writing, nnd besides, its something to occupy my mind while sitting on my ass all those hours.

Blade sucks.

Anyway, it sucks cause i live in a pretty nice neighborhood, so all the theaters check to make sure you’re 17 (I’m 6 months away). That means that i have to wait till like 7 for my dad to get home from work. God damn it. I’m allowed to drive and i have a car, but the government won’t let me see a fucking movie. I hate that stupid bullshit.

Blade II sucks.

[quote]What will Kill Bill day be like for you? Skippin school? Catchin a fake cold to take off work? Blowing off your handicapped cancer-stricken mother’s birthday to hit it off at the cine with your buddies?
[/quote]

Funny, my mom’s birthday actually is Oct 10th and I will take her out on my lunch break from work so I’ll have my evening free (she understands). So, I will see KB after work with my boyfriend, he’s not a QT geek like me but he he’s already been warned to shut the fuck up until its over. Then I’ll see it again with my cousin and his friend they love kung fu movies and love QT so we’ll proably see it a few times that weekend. Then after I’ve contributed my share of money to the weekend box-offce numbers I will go buy the bootleg DVD so I can watch it whenever I want.

LOL, that would’ve been creepy if your mom was handicapped and cancer-stricken, too! you’d be officially offended. :smiley:

Oh man, a female QT buff, how sexy is that? Your boyfriend has no idea. ::slight_smile:

[quote]Blade sucks.

Blade II sucks.[/quote]

Exactly. Thats why I’m urging everyone on a lot of the websites I go to to start churning out Vampire stories/scripts/etc. Only a fraction would ever get picked up and distributed if any, but if everyone does their part, we can stomp out this Blade and Underworld shit before it gets anymore out of hand and ruins the good ole fashioned movie concept of vampires forever.

Nosferatu FOREVER!!!

[quote] Perferebly a chick friend…wait, that’d be a bad thing…she’d be rubbing my leg trying to get a 10 minute make out session and my eyes would be glued to Kill Bill…so my advice to guys out there who are thinking of taking a girl to Kill Bill, don’t, she may never talk to you again cause your devoting all attention on the film rather than her.  :wink:[/quote]

same fucking thing happened to me when i took a girl to see insomnia. memento is one of my favorite movies of all time so when christopher nolan makes another movie i don’t fucking blink.

For me it will be February 4th! When all over the world already will show this film. Fuck Russia!!! I’ll go to cinema most likely without my boyfriend and without my friends, because they are not the biggest fans of QT.

But my mum is real QT admirer, so, I think, I’ll go with she on the premiere.

[quote]Nosferatu FOREVER!!![/quote]Well said!

Man, Oct. 10 is gonna be EPIC. One way or another, I’m gonna go see that movie. Probably at night. No matter how many people I have to dice to get there. My friends actually introduced me to Tarantino, so they’re all hyped as well. I am so gonna cream my pants. It’ll be awesome.

Oh, and no offense to the vampire guy, but I don’t really like vampire movies. Are you going with the whole horror movie concept, or something original? I think maybe I’m just jaded from so many bad vampire movies. Show me the light.