New kill bill trailer?

Where is the new Kill Bill trailer, its not on their website??? I see nothing at AICN. Who saw the trailer and describe it?!?!?!

they showed the trailer at the San Diego ComiCon and nobody was allowed to film it.

Its not on the internet yet, I hope it will be, soon!

NEW TRAILER DETAILS!!! SOUNDS AWESOME!!! :slight_smile:

“Quentin unveiled a great surprise after a few more questions. Apparently Quentin loves the trailer that has been out for the last few months, but his original idea was to cut a trailer that plays up the revenge/spaghetti western aspect of the film. Miramax loved it, but said that it played only to the people that love Tarantino films, not to everyone else that isn’t automatically coming to this film. Miramax is cutting the second trailer right now… But for those of you lucky enough to have that great indie theatre or revival house in your area you’ll get something special. â€Â

Theatres like the Alamo Drafthouse Cinema (150 or so theatres in the US) will be getting this specialty trailer that Quentin and Co premiered earlier today. It is cut like a classic western trailer. The voice-over begins “In El Paso, Texas…” We see the wedding chapel… we get a glimpse of Buford Pusser as the preacher… We see Madsen, Hannah, Vivica Fox and Lucy Lui as they walk to the church. FLASH on a very quick black and white picture of Uma Thurman’s face beaten to a pulp. Very disturbing, very violent looking even in the quick flash that we saw. â€Â

Michael Parks (FROM DUSK TILL DAWN) pops up as another Texas Ranger… same one from DUSK? And observes the wedding crime scene. There’s an exchange in Japanese between Uma and Sonny Chiba. The subtitles read, “I need Japanese steel.” “Why do you need Japanese steel?” “I need to kill some vermin.” â€Â

A total Ennio Morricone-ish Spaghetti Western score underscores the whole trailer, including the Aeon Flux-like animated sequences in the trailer. There’s an extension to the scene with Vivica Fox we saw in the first trailer. She’s chopping veggies and says, “I guess it’s too late to say sorry, isn’t it?” Then we see an extended version of the knife fight in the kitchen. â€Â

Michael Madsen’s Bud appears in profile. He says, “That woman deserves her revenge…” More flashes of some really violent animation and some new pieces of the House of Blue Leaves sequence including a really nifty sword move from Uma where she does this low jump, flipping in mid-air, avoiding one of the Katos and sending a vicious slice to the mid-section. The shot of Madsen returns and he finishes his line. “…we deserve to die.” The whole trailer feels like a '70s and earlier trailer, down to the over large quotation marks around the title at the end… it was only missing the quick post-footage “Rated GP.” â€Â

The trailer kicks so much ass, but I can totally understand why they’re not releasing it in 3000 plus theatres. Most people would look at this trailer and have no idea what’s going on. It’s light on the action, high on the revenge. I personally think it’s a great idea to have the ass-kicking, mass audience trailers out to the mainstream market and have a completely different trailer cut for the art house or revival audience”. (Quint/AICN)

Hmmmmm…“Aeon Flux-like” animation eh?

…Man, i expected better from Production IG

that trailer sounds soooooo much better than the 1st one!

THEY should put the frickn thing online!!! GEEZ!!!

I read an article and they say it’s at the KILL BILL site…

but my company blocks me from seeing if it’s so…

http://www.kill-bill.com

[quote]I read an article and they say it’s at the KILL BILL site…but my company blocks me from seeing if it’s so…[/quote]

There aint no new Kill Bill trailer on the site. Where did you get this info from?

[quote]

There aint no new Kill Bill trailer on the site. Where did you get this info from?
[/quote]

I think he posted the link but SOMEONE deleted my thread!!

well, that’s too bad I really wanted to see it.

Ah, that article got me confused too. It sounded like the new Kill Bill trailer was posted on the internet. But if you read the sentence closely, its talking about the FIRST kill bill trailer (the one we’ve all seen).

I don’t think we’ll be seeing this new trailer for at least a couple of weeks.

Ja ne

When ta fuck we’ll see it? i almost got over the dissapointment from the Two movies thing and I want to be big time anxious again, and that will only be accomplished by seeing the new trailer!

BE PATIENT.

QT will give it to us when he wants us to see it. not sooner, not later

A-MEN

I don’t give a fuck when QT wants to show me the trailer cause I want to see it right now!

A-MEN

I was going to post a topic about this, but I guess there’s already one up. Anyway, wutup. I’m new here. Anyway, I’m wondering when’s the Kill Bill trailer coming out for regular movie theatres? I’m not talking about the Teaser that came out a while ago. It’s coming in October, and I see movie trailers coming out for Christmas…what’s the deal? Does Tarantino not want to hype those that aren’t Tarantino fans? If anyone knows when the official trailer hits theatres that would be great. :slight_smile:

That is the best name ever!!!

[quote] It’s coming in October, and I see movie trailers coming out for Christmas…what’s the deal? Does Tarantino not want to hype those that aren’t Tarantino fans? If anyone knows when the official trailer hits theatres that would be great.  :slight_smile:[/quote]

Hey. I’m new here as well. I got the impression from QT’s talk at the comic-con that the new trailer would be out in theatres shortly at smaller independant type theatres. I’m surprised it hasn’t been released on the internet yet. I think they will release it on the internet about the same time that it goes out to theatres, or shortly thereafter.

He also told a pretty funny anecdote about what happened when he showed Harvey Weinstein the latest “spaghetti western” style trailer. Weinstein hated it. He lectured Quentin that the trailer only appeals to people that are already going to see the movie, it won’t bring in new fans or the casual moviegoer. Quentin didn’t seem to understand responding, “So?”. I guess Harvey had to inform QT about the “purpose” of a trailer as a marketing device. It was all very funny when QT told the story.

Point of that being, they are currently working on a more general audience trailer to come out soon.

I hope so. I need to see more footage soon. I love the first trailer, but i can’t wait to see it say “Kill Bill: Part I In theatres October 10th” That’s when i’ll really know it’s coming.