Vol 1 - Oct 10! Vol 2 - Feb 20 '04

I know Kill Bill volume 1 will be release Oct 10, I was wondering

it would be cool if the second Kill bill volume 2 would be release Oct 31 cuz it falls on a friday ironically enuff its halloween!! I hope so KILL BILL 2 releases Oct 31…

My friends and I are going full out wearing costumes from kill

bill charaters… My crew will dress up as the crazy 88 with black suits and kato mask, I have to urge my girlfriend to dress

up as the bride in the yellow track suit and go get her a long  blonde wig… O yeah i’ll get my 10 yr old nephew to dress as

Pei Mei, He watched all of QT’s movies…I have to company him to watch KIll Bill cuz of the Rated R…

[quote]My crew will dress up as the crazy 88 with black suits and kato mask, I have to urge my girlfriend to dress

up as the bride in the yellow track suit and go get her a long  blonde wig… O yeah i’ll get my 10 yr old nephew to dress as

Pei Mei, He watched all of QT’s movies…I have to company him to watch KIll Bill cuz of the Rated R…[/quote]

HAHAHA!! Thats awesome!! I’d definitely dress up like a Crazy 88. They look like the Japanese Reservoir Dogs.

That would be da bomb if Kill Bill Pt 2 came out on Halloween. Lets cross our fingers. 8)

The first part of Kill Bill will premiere on 31. October in Norway. Not that it matters regarding Halloween, any norwegian who celebrates that day probably don’t know who Tarantino is. It’s kind of fun actually, every kid in Norway have adapted Halloween from American television the last five years or so. But every time they ring a door bell, no adults or old people have the slightest clue of what they are up to. This populistic adaption of american culture is funny as hell. ;D

[quote]The first part of Kill Bill will premiere on 31. October in Norway. Not that it matters regarding Halloween, any norwegian who celebrates that day probably don’t know who Tarantino is. It’s kind of fun actually, every kid in Norway have adapted Halloween from American television the last five years or so. But every time they ring a door bell, no adults or old people have the slightest clue of what they are up to. This populistic adaption of american culture is funny as hell.  ;D[/quote]That sounds kind of sad actually.

I finally found the official information. KB Vol1 premieres in Finland Oct 24th!

[quote]My crew will dress up as the crazy 88 with black suits and kato mask, I have to urge my girlfriend to dress

Pei Mei, He watched all of QT’s movies…I have to company him to watch KIll Bill cuz of the Rated R…[/quote]

That’s feckin’ hilarious! If you actually go through with it you should take some pictures or somethin’ and post 'em here for all of us to laugh at :slight_smile:

That’s sick as hell if you’re actually considering dressing up for kill bill. Not only would you get your asses kicked, but you’d kick your own asses. Otherwise great idea!

the problem discussed here, is the latest topic at CNN, check it out, very interesting read

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://edition.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/Mov … index.html”>http://edition.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/Movies/08/18/film.oscars.reut/index.html</LINK_TEXT>

The Bride outfit for Halloween would be awesome!

Garth’s excellent darkhorizons.com reports:

“Kill Bill: The second volume will be getting a release in Sweden around six weeks after the first film - expect a similar release pattern elsewhere.”

That means, it could be released in the US around November/December

FUCK THAT SHIT!

I don’t wanna wait one month, I don’t wanna wait 2, I don’t even wanna wait one fucking second to see part2!!!

I was OK with waiting maybe 2, 2 and a half weeks…but months?! FUCK THAT SHIT. THAT SHIT IS WHACK.

Whoever came up with that idea…well fuck that guy, that guys sucks. >:(

[quote]FUCK THAT SHIT!

I don’t wanna wait one month, I don’t wanna wait 2, I don’t even wanna wait one fucking second to see part2!!!

I was OK with waiting maybe 2, 2 and a half weeks…but months?! FUCK THAT SHIT. THAT SHIT IS WHACK.

Whoever came up with that idea…well fuck that guy, that guys sucks. >:([/quote]Give the credit to Harvey Weinstein!

we will never know what happened behind closed doors at Miramax HQ but I think Weinstein would’ve cut Kill Bill to pieces, and I prefer 2 uncut movies instead of one immensively cut weinstein-fest.

be patient guys… its only some weeks :wink: there are other movies out to watch in the meantime

Trust me, Harvey Weistein thinks he’s Cecil B. Demil, and he would sell his mother for a buck more! In his beggining he wasn’t like that, he became this pig, in the recent years!

Yeah, but part one in the begining in OCtober…then we have to WAAAIIIIIIT through October…then WAAAAAIIIIT through November…then I would bet if it IS gonna be in December it’d be like DEcember 10th.

Thats like 2 months waiting for part 2. Not only can I not wait, It’s a shitty move. 2 months? People who arn’t like us (die hard QT fans) will be like, "Oh, I totally forgot about THAT movie, I guess We don’t need to see part 2"

Believe me, people are like that. They’re lazy bastards.

Waiting till DEcember is stupid and fucking retarded. Winstein needs his balls chopped off. fuck

I just saw that Kill Bill part 1 is released on 19 november here in Belgium. That sucks man, in the USA you can allready see it in october and I have to wait another month. I hate waiting!!! And who knows when part 2 is going to be released…ah well, at least I can hear you guys talk about how great the movie is :’(

You’re from Belgium TOO? Holy shit man, what are the odds ;D

From a fan’s perspective it sucks, because we’re all gonna see it no matter what. But you gotta think about it in terms of everyone. I know people who go to the movies once a week, once a month, and once a year. some people only see a limited amount of movies because they can’t afford to see more than that, and i don’t exactly live in a poor area. if the movie is gonna make money, it has to be a little bit apart. that way more people will see it, and of course the die hard fans will still see it. it sucks for us but it’ll make more money that way.

P.S. i agree with seb on the two movies thing. i’m glad it’s two so that there’s less stuff cut out.

Doesn’t Kill Bill Volume II have to come out sometime in December this year to be considered for the Oscars. Wouldn’t it be weird if Kill Bill got nominated for the Oscars although only half the movie is out?

It wouldn’t be half the movie, it would be the first movie. check out some of the other topics, there are a lot regarding this topic and an article in CNN