Uma Thurman gets a story credit for Volume II

In the Extra interview, <LINK_TEXT text=“http://extratv.warnerbros.com/dailynews … 4_05c.html”>http://extratv.warnerbros.com/dailynews/extra/0404/04_05c.html</LINK_TEXT>, it says that Tarantino will share story credit with Uma in the credits, even though I think Uma only came up with a small idea.

I just thought that was cool, and proves that not only is QT a nice guy, he really wants to bang Uma badly.

“It’s really sweet of him to make an acknowledgement like that.” - Uma.

My guess is that they have been secret lovers since Pulp Fiction or before… They’re super secretly, secret lovers.

I thought the movie was mostly based on a comic book anyway…

[quote] I just thought that was cool, and proves that not only is QT a nice guy, he really wants to bang Uma badly.[/quote]

Wants too? He most likely already banged her. I hear he really wants to band Sofia Coppola.

[quote]

I hear he really wants to bang Sofia Coppola.
[/quote]
Seriously? She’s not that attractive, so it must be some sort of writer-and-director connection that draws him to her.

I think Uma is still technically married and never divorced Ethan. They just split for a while. (I could be wrong here)

QT may be the man, but I don’t think he’d really move in on someone else’s wife like that. But then, you never know.

[quote]
Seriously? She’s not that attractive, so it must be some sort of writer-and-director connection that draws him to her.[/quote]

i don’t know what you’re saying, Uma is super hot.

He was talking about Sofia Coppola, who is indeed not very attractive

[quote]I think Uma is still technically married and never divorced Ethan. They just split for a while. (I could be wrong here)

QT may be the man, but I don’t think he’d really move in on someone else’s wife like that. But then, you never know.[/quote]

Uma and Ethan are divorced, but Uma does have a boyfriend, I think that he’s a business man and they’ve been dating for a few months. I don’t think that QT is seeing anyone, although I’m not sure.

The story sharing thing proves that Uma’s no bimbo though!

i thought that he credited Uma in volume 1 also, wasn’t there a credit that said:

STORY BY

Q & U

?

[quote]i thought that he credited Uma in volume 1 also, wasn’t there a credit that said:

STORY BY

Q & U

?[/quote]
Nah, it says “Based on the character of ‘The Bride’, created by Q & U”

[quote]
Nah, it says “Based on the character of ‘The Bride’, created by Q & U”[/quote]

That’s still giving Uma credit

[quote]He was talking about Sofia Coppola, who is indeed not very attractive[/quote]

oops, misread that. yeah sofia is one ugly woman.

Hmm, personally speaking I’d rather get it on with Sofia than with Uma…but hey, that’s just my odd taste :wink:

She deserves the credit!!!

Yeah it’s pretty obvious Quentin has the hots for Uma (I really didnt need to type that did I?)

*Well anyway I think Uma had every right to be named for the writing credits. I remember watching the making of KB on Bravo, and Quentin says that she helped create the Bride. And he goes into detail saying that she wanted the opening/first shot of the movie of the Bride all bloody and battered up. Thats cool that the idea came from Uma. The introduction was one of the coolest intros I had ever seen. TOO awesome. Yeah. I am a bitch…

[quote]
Nah, it says “Based on the character of ‘The Bride’, created by Q & U”[/quote]

I didn’t realize that it was in Volume I as well. If that’s the case, this thread is for nothing then. Extra made it sound like a new thing.

“Quentin wants a piece of my ass?”

Sofia isn’t that bad.

She just has a bumpy nose.

[quote]She just has a bumpy nose.[/quote]

She is, how do you say that, a classic beauty.

I think everyone hates Sofia cause of Godfather 3. She’s no bombshell, but she’s quite cute. But between Uma and Sofia…there’s no contest really.

And about the story credit, Uma came up with the whole Bride concept…so without her idea, Kill Bill would have probably turned out a tad different than the one we know of. The story credit isn’t that important anyway…QT gave story credit to Avary on Pulp Fiction. And still no one cared about Avary’s contribution back in 1994.

[quote]
And about the story credit, Uma came up with the whole Bride concept…so without her idea, Kill Bill would have probably turned out a tad different than the one we know of. The story credit isn’t that important anyway…QT gave story credit to Avary on Pulp Fiction. And still no one cared about Avary’s contribution back in 1994.[/quote]
Well, Uma and Quentin came up with it together during the filming of Pulp Fiction. But yeah, the movie would have been a lot different without her contribution.