Ebert And Roeper Tonight!

Tonight @ 6:00 or 6:30 (Can’t Remember) Ebert And Roeper will review Volume 2! Can’t Wait. It’s and Early review!

Awesome! Whoever sees it please keep us informed on their comments and rating. :slight_smile:

It’ll get two thumbs up. Ebert’s had a tendency to just froth at the mouth over QT’s movies since Pulp Fiction ALMOST to the point of irrationality. I consider myself a big QT fan, but Ebert, judging by his reviews is almost on fanboy level. If Roeper even dared to question Volume II, he’d probably end up out on his ass. Which is good for QT and us. ;D

Damn, thanks for the heads up. Just programmed by Sat to auto-tune at 11:35 tonight.

Just in case I’ll capture it with my camcorder and post it for those who missed. It’ll be crap quality, but hey, you shouldnt have missed it in the 1st place!

Sunday nights, isn’t it?

Were never gonaa see it

The ncaa tournament is gonna be on

what time will it be on then

[quote]It’ll get two thumbs up.  Ebert’s had a tendency to just froth at the mouth over QT’s movies since Pulp Fiction ALMOST to the point of irrationality.  I consider myself a big QT fan, but Ebert, judging by his reviews is almost on fanboy level.  If Roeper even dared to question Volume II, he’d probably end up out on his ass.  Which is good for QT and us.  ;D[/quote]

Ebert fuckin froths at the mouth over everything. He gave shit like XXX 3.5 stars because of um I don’t know. Of course Ebert will love it, he likes everything.

Ebert and Roeper comes on at Sunday around 12:30 p.m. where I am, but maybe Hot Ticket will review it tonight.

vol1 got awesome reviews but it was more the fun and action part. vol2 is more in -depth and longer and has more… how do you express it… uhm… “epic depth”, maybe.

that will be a plus for reviews.

i think ebert will rock it big time

according to my friend who saw it, it got insanely rave reviews by them. they couldnt say enough good things about it, and they said it makes you appreciate volume 1 even more.

yep. im not surprised ;D

Take with grain of salt

[quote]
Two Thumbs Up for Kill Bill 2

Ebert-Carradine is excellent-Will be on top 10 list

Roeper-Carradine-Oscar worthy-surprisingly emotional [/quote]

Roeper said Carradine deserved to be nominated for Best Supporting Actor and Ebert said that although Vol. 1 wasn’t on his top 10 list, this one will.

I’m happy

[quote]Roeper said Carradine deserved to be nominated for Best Supporting Actor and Ebert said that although Vol. 1 wasn’t on his top 10 list, this one will.

I’m happy[/quote]

That’s REAL good the hear. What did they say about Uma’s performance?

[quote]

Ebert fuckin froths at the mouth over everything. He gave shit like XXX 3.5 stars because of um I don’t know. Of course Ebert will love it, he likes everything.

Ebert and Roeper comes on at Sunday around 12:30 p.m. where I am, but maybe Hot Ticket will review it tonight.[/quote]

I watched Hot Ticket last night but they didn’t advertise Vol 2 in their preview of next week’s show.

Keep an eye on <LINK_TEXT text=“http://tvplex.go.com/buenavista/ebertan … today.html”>http://tvplex.go.com/buenavista/ebertandroeper/today.html</LINK_TEXT>

If you miss the show

Anyone else just see it?

SWEETNESS!!!

Oscar contendor, Carradine deserves best supporting role, definately in my top 10, surpasses Volume 1!!!

That sounds great. Carradine certainly deserves a break after his long exile from movie greatness.

[quote]That sounds great.  Carradine certainly deserves a break after his long exile from movie greatness.[/quote]
Movie greatness?

Ya, Hot Ticket sucks. They’re not gonna review Volume 2 until after it comes out.

I’m glad to hear they both liked it. Now I just gotta find a way to see it since my cable system here’s not what it used to be

Is it just me or it that everytime some forgotten actor is picked up by Tarantino they end up w/ an Oscar nomination?