Volume 2 rated '15' in the UK

according to imdb. This could be wrong because I checked the BBFC site and they didn’t have a rating for Volume 2 as yet. Hopefully it’s not true, and the whole scene with Budd has survived ok

I posted that news two days ago in one of those rating-threads, but its ok :smiley: .

I think thats a mistake. Volume 2 will not be so gory like Volume 1, but there will be a lot of blood of course, and a 15 rating is not very realistic.

As far as I can remember, at the end of the TV spots, it says “Rated R”. Well, I would prefer it if it was rated 15. (PLZ DON’T START FLAMING NOW!!!). U see I’m 15 and that means that I could watch the movie without any fear of not letting me pass, but anyway, the ticket checkers in all greek cinemas are all unbelievably stupid and they let me pass in most cases.

Hope none of them read this posts.

I doubt if they are smart enough to even know how to log in the internet!!! ;D

[quote]As far as I can remember, at the end of the TV spots, it says “Rated R”. Well, I would prefer it if it was rated 15. (PLZ DON’T START FLAMING NOW!!!). U see I’m 15 and that means that I could watch the movie without any fear of not letting me pass, but anyway, the ticket checkers in all greek cinemas are all unbelievably stupid and they let me pass in most cases.[/quote]

a 15 rating is a number in the UK rating system. so basically if you were in the UK you would not be able to see it

Oh! I thought that it suggested that the movie was meant to be seen by 15 year olds and older. Maybe I’m the stupid one after all!!! :o

[quote]Oh! I thought that it suggested that the movie was meant to be seen by 15 year olds and older. Maybe I’m the stupid one after all!!!  :o[/quote]

That's what it means.

I hope it is a 15 and on the other hand i don’t ???

If it is a 15 then I’ll get in easily (I got id’ed for V1), I’ll get a student discount and i won’t have to take my older boy mates with me EVERY time!

On the other hand, if it is a 15 it won’t be as gory, I mean ‘the sixth sense’ was a 15!

I hope it’s not a 15 that’ll mean no over the top gory deaths. :frowning:

well its rated R here in the US and that is basically the worst you can go without being NC-17 (no one under 17 allowed)

And most theaters in the U.S. act like dicks and won’t let you into an R movie unless you’re 18

I always get into R movies.

3 theaters always ask me for i.d. 2 don’t give a fuck.

I can see this being a mistake unless the Budd scene has been severely altered, and going by interviews with Madsen it hasn’t. The BBFC tend to give an ‘18’ or even cut the movie when there is violence against women.

If that’s the case then V1 should be “18” too (Bill is shooting the Bride point blank!!!). And actually, there is no real violence or raping in the Budd-Bride encounter. There is only some kind of medieval torture (I won’t get into details since I’ll probably spoil it!)

[quote]I always get into R movies.[/quote]

yeah i usually sneak in which is sad because i really want to give profit to tarantino and other great directors. i bought a ticket for scary movie 3 when i saw vol. 1

It’s a good thing we don’t have anything similar to an ‘R’ rating over here. An ‘18’ guarantees that the cinema won’t be full of filthy little brats throwing popcorn at one another.

Unforunately, if IMDB is correct, this will not be the case with volume 2 :frowning:

Well at the theater that I have the free pass to, they don’t give a shit what age you are. I am 17 either way, but alot of theater cocks say you have to be 18.

:slight_smile:

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.bbfc.org.uk/website/Classifi … enDocument”>http://www.bbfc.org.uk/website/Classified.nsf/e8ea0df3a881175480256d58003cb570/4aab44184df7826e80256e6e006e3dd9?OpenDocument</LINK_TEXT>

Looks like an ‘18’ rating has been confirmed, meaning it will be nice and violent, and there will be no little bastards laughing their balls off on the row behind me throughout the movie.