Gellar wanted to kick ass in Kill Bill!

Gellar wanted to kick ass in Kill Bill

Sarah Michelle Gellar says her ambition is to appear in a martial arts movie. The Buffy and Scooby Doo star says she would have loved a role in Quentin Tarantino’s Kill Bill.

The 26-year-old also says she’ll make the move to theatre one day. She said: “I would absolutely love to tread the boards in London. That’s something I will do. Maybe not this year, but it’s on the horizon, definitely.”

Gellar admits she’s still coming to terms with the end of Buffy. “Every day I ask myself did I do the right thing? There are so many things I miss about the show. I can go to the gym every day and do all the physical action stuff, but I miss it for so many other reasons.”

Cinema fans can see her in Scooby Doo Too: Monsters Unleashed. The sequel meant she got to work with husband Freddie Prinze Jr. "There was no making out. What people don’t realise is that when we go to work we’re actors and when we go home, we’re a couple, " she said.

The movie sees the monster hunting gang of Mystery Inc lose their cool when they’re confronted with a masked villain wreaking mayhem. For Gellar, who plays purple-loving Daphne, it was another chance to do what she loves best - kick some serious butt.

The star is an expert in gymnastics, sword-fighting and Tae Kwon Do and says her ambition is to appear in a martial arts movie. “My favourite is a Korean movie called Hero, which has horseback fighting and fight scenes on water. It’s just amazing.”

Gellar has just returned from a three month trip to Tokyo shooting The Grudge, and says she fell in love with Far Eastern culture.

As for future projects, she says: “I’ve achieved more in my 26 years than I ever thought I would and so now I can choose to do film, TV or theatre because I want to work with someone, or I want to go to an exotic location. I really can’t wait to go to work.”

Source: <LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.ananova.com/entertainment/st … elebrities”>Best Hosting Providers</LINK_TEXT>

NOTE: Is Sarah that dumb to think “HERO” is a Korean film? I must give her points on at least seeing the film (most likely from the import DVD) considering MiramAxe hasn’t released the film in the United States yet.

kool

hmph, that’s interesting, I was a Buffy fan…til it ended. :frowning:

I have just suddenly gained respect for that woman.

ehh she killing her career with this scooby doo shit

As if she would’ve scored a role in Kill Bill…

who would she play? Nikita?

jk

who cares?

obviously me if i asked…

I think she’s too cute for killbill, I think that she’s a fantastic actress but i doubt she could pull off a Tarantino film.

Hero is not a Korean movie. stupid bitch. I hate that chick.

Amen, bro. Stupid Buffy.

[quote]Gellar wanted to kick ass in Kill Bill

Sarah Michelle Gellar says her ambition is to appear in a martial arts movie. The Buffy and Scooby Doo star says she would have loved a role in Quentin Tarantino’s Kill Bill.

The 26-year-old also says she’ll make the move to theatre one day. She said: “I would absolutely love to tread the boards in London. That’s something I will do. Maybe not this year, but it’s on the horizon, definitely.”

Gellar admits she’s still coming to terms with the end of Buffy. “Every day I ask myself did I do the right thing? There are so many things I miss about the show. I can go to the gym every day and do all the physical action stuff, but I miss it for so many other reasons.”

Cinema fans can see her in Scooby Doo Too: Monsters Unleashed. The sequel meant she got to work with husband Freddie Prinze Jr. "There was no making out. What people don’t realise is that when we go to work we’re actors and when we go home, we’re a couple, " she said.

The movie sees the monster hunting gang of Mystery Inc lose their cool when they’re confronted with a masked villain wreaking mayhem. For Gellar, who plays purple-loving Daphne, it was another chance to do what she loves best - kick some serious butt.

The star is an expert in gymnastics, sword-fighting and Tae Kwon Do and says her ambition is to appear in a martial arts movie. “My favourite is a Korean movie called Hero, which has horseback fighting and fight scenes on water. It’s just amazing.”

Gellar has just returned from a three month trip to Tokyo shooting The Grudge, and says she fell in love with Far Eastern culture.

As for future projects, she says: “I’ve achieved more in my 26 years than I ever thought I would and so now I can choose to do film, TV or theatre because I want to work with someone, or I want to go to an exotic location. I really can’t wait to go to work.”

Source: <LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.ananova.com/entertainment/st … elebrities”>Best Hosting Providers</LINK_TEXT>

NOTE: Is Sarah that dumb to think “HERO” is a Korean film? I must give her points on at least seeing the film (most likely from the import DVD) considering MiramAxe hasn’t released the film in the United States yet.[/quote]

She can watch Hero twenty millikon times and Scooby Doo will STILL suck ass.

I bet she would’ve wanted to play Go Go :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]I bet she would’ve wanted to play Go Go  :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

You have to decide if not getting to see Chiaki is worth seeing Buffy take rusty nails to the head.

She coulda painted her hair black and slanted her eyes a little to play one of the Crazy 88.

[quote]

You have to decide if not getting to see Chiaki is worth seeing Buffy take rusty nails to the head.[/quote]

…oooh that’s a hard one indeed! ;D

Mr.Transluscent, I love your avatar, heh.

Oh, and I hate this bitch you’re talking about. To think that the Brits voted her to be the sexiest woman in the WORLD a few years back. Come on! What’s wrong with them, average voting age like twelve or something? If she would’ve been in Kill Bill, the movie would sucked soooo bad, Tarantino or not.

[quote]I think she’s too cute for killbill, I think that she’s a fantastic actress but i doubt she could pull off a Tarantino film.[/quote]

I have to agree with Bexis first sentence. She looks so cute, I really can´t see her playing a bitch like Elle or a woman on her revenge like the Bride. Never!

btw, I don´t think that she is that fantastic. I never saw a movie, in which she played a “great” role… Can someone give me a example of a movie where she was great? I´m willing to see and change my mind.

But maybe: she looks cute, so QT can help her in an other way…

Blindes Huhn findet auch mal ein Korn!

[quote]

I have to agree with Bexis first sentence. She looks so cute, I really can´t see her playing a bitch like Elle or a woman on her revenge like the Bride. Never!

btw, I don´t think that she is that fantastic. I never saw a movie, in which she played a “great” role… Can someone give me a example of a movie where she was great? I´m willing to see and change my mind.

But maybe: she looks cute, so QT can help her in an other way… [/quote]
She could play victim number 32. Or maybe an extra( Woman eating sushi in House of Blue Leaves ;D)