The TV Vol. 2 Commericals Begin!

Tonight, I saw a commercial for Vol. 2 on Fox during “Cops”. It was all new footage from the film, not the car-driving one (though that footage is in there too). Lots of good sword stuff and some words between the Bride and Bill. I’m so excited.

With the TV commercials airing, I bet the full length trailer was released this weekend. Has anyone seen “Jersey Girl”? My bets are that the trailer is attached to it.

RRRRHHHHWWWaAAARARRRRRR!!!

Are you cereal?!?!

[quote]RRRRHHHHWWWaAAARARRRRRR!!!

Are you cereal?!?![/quote]

That was the single most incoherent post ever.

Anyway, I haven’t heard anything about a full length trailer yet. I imagine it’ll show up on here when it comes out.

it was not at jersey girl, unfortunately. next week would be a real nice time to roll out a volume 2 trailer. come on miramax!!!

was i the only one that heard this info?

i heard that they were going really low key with vol. 2. that they were gonna hope that all the people that saw vol.1 and those who buy the dvd will want to see the conclusion. they were arent trying to market it on its own

HOLY SHIT, MR BELDING IS RIGHT…I SAW IT!!

**Spoiler

the scenes I saw are:

the bride crashes Elle, in a car.

Elle fighting the bride

the bride :" I am the most powerful woman in the world!"

Elle attacking the bride w/ Hanzo, with a samurai scream.

Budd holding a shot gun

the bride holding a gun

the bride and Bill fight, just like in the vol. 2 photos

the bride and elle sword fight w/ green lens effects or whatever

Bride: "You and I have unfinished business"

Bill: "No kiddin."

No joke, I saw it!!

What music was played during the commercial? Was it cooler than the Volume 1 teaser or Volume 2 teaser?

If it’s at all relevant, I saw a commercial for the Kill Bill volume 1 dvd, and it briefly mentioned volume 2. That’s all I saw.

Uuugh? you know what? I’m sorry.I don’t know which music it was. It was better than vol. 1…I think? I think there was little or less music in it. It was quick 1 and a half minute preview. I’m not an all-knowing music expert. Sorry :frowning:

[quote]If it’s at all relevant, I saw a commercial for the Kill Bill volume 1 dvd, and it briefly mentioned volume 2. That’s all I saw.[/quote]
Yes, I saw that commercial. But with NO clips.

:-/

Watching “America’s Most Wanted” right now hoping for the best.

[quote] :-/

Watching “America’s Most Wanted” right now hoping for the best.[/quote]
scratch that…

The bride: "I am the most deadliest woman in the world!"

Also, there was little or no music at all…I think? gah, it was too quick!!

It was on again!!! heheheeeeeeee!!!

:o

OOOH SNAPP!!!

As Soon As I posted that ^ shit, THERE IT WAS!!!

Oh.Mah.God!!! That looked fuckin RUTHLESS!

And KM, I gotta give it to ya, those scenes flew by so godamn fast, I couldn’t make some of that shit out. But I did hear those screams. The music just appeared to be “stock” music, just a few chords from an electric guitar.

Was Sophie in there? I Briefly saw some burnette chick in there in a red sweater with a blade coming at her.

BRING ON THE DAMN TRAILER…I got some analyzing to do!

[quote] :o

OOOH SNAPP!!!

And KM, I gotta give it to ya, those scenes flew by so godamn fast, I couldn’t make some of that shit out. But I did hear those screams. The music just appeared to be “stock” music, just a few chords from an electric guitar.

Was Sophie in there? I Briefly saw some burnette chick in there in a red sweater with a blade coming at her.

[/quote]
THANKS!! Sophie? No, I don’t think it was her. I THINK it was another asassin in the script.

???Spoiler???

I think the bride left the divas and went to las vegas ( knowing she was pregnant.) anyway, I dun remember, cuz I read the script months ago.

[quote] :o

OOOH SNAPP!!!

[/quote]
THANKS!! Sophie? No, I don’t think it was her. I THINK it was another asassin in the script.

???Spoiler???

I think the bride left the divas and went to las vegas ( knowing she was pregnant.) anyway, I dun remember, cuz I read the script months ago.

I can feel the anticipation in the air… 8) 8) 8)

But hell yeah, I can’t wait to see this clip. Hopefully it’ll be on the net tomorrow.

Holy crap, if that was Sofie it would be amazing. Sweet revenge! It would make up for the Yuki cut!

Hopefully someone with Tivo can upload it here.

Sofie? What part would she be in it where a blade flies at her? During a HOBL flashback? I’m pretty sure nobody did any blade shooting at the Pine Creek massacre.

[quote]Sofie? What part would she be in it where a blade flies at her? During a HOBL flashback? I’m pretty sure nobody did any blade shooting at the Pine Creek massacre.[/quote]
I don’t think it was her…maybe it was Karen the assassin, from the script!! It could be Sophie, I could be wrong!! :’(