DISCUSSION: Volume 2 - "The Love Story"

I wonder what is meant by the tagline “The Love Story”? Also, at the end of the japanese teaser, it is mentioned that “Kill is Love…”? Let’s discuss…Personally, I don’t know who “The Bride” is in love with? Bill would be the obvious choice, but could it possibly be someone or something else?

What I took out of that was that the Bride was so passionate about being an assassin way back that she has grown to love to kill. After Vol1 (especially HOBL) she was killing like it was nothing. Like riding a bike, it just came back to her. She’s a Bad Muthafucka!

I dont like the “Kill is Love” thing. To me that jus sounds retarded.

I think the Kill is Love thing is a bad translation.

Plain and simple. it sounds too stupid to be real.

Also, I think that any sort of love story is probably related to the relationship between her and her daughter.

seriously, that is kinda gay. did tarantino make that trailer or just some random asshole? and i really dont think volume 2 is gonna be a fuckin love story…

It could be a love story in the sense that “True Romance” is a love story, with the difference that it would be a love story gone bad. That would be very cool I think; at least it will bring in some character development some of you are bragging about.

Having read the script in its entirety (that means Vol 2 as well), I’m guessing they probably are referring to Bill or the Bride’s daughter. Its hard for me to further elaborate on this without spoiling it though, but trust me, it does make SOME sense, there’s a lot more emotion and ‘love’ in Vol. 2.

[quote]It could be a love story in the sense that “True Romance” is a love story, with the difference that it would be a love story gone bad. [/quote]

That’s EXACTLY what Volume Two is going to be.

I think its a real nice touch, giving the story a nice love story, that would give it a nother dimension, and somethign to follow, Love is a strong line in the human life

Volume 2 will have more depth, more emotion, more background info. Vol 1 was about pure action and excitement, Part 2 will be more about the human side of the Brides journey. We’ll meet Budd, learn more about Elle, Pai Mei and learn more about The Bride and Bill’s relationship. QT is filling in all the spaces to create one full rounded out great story. I think its gonna be awesome.

Dont let some little subtitle throw you off.

That tagline is retarded. I don’t care if it has everything to do with the movie, don’t use “Kill is Love,” that’s dumb.

the “Kill is Love” is bad translation like said before.

It’s supposed to be “To Kill is to Love” and it will make alot of sense in Vol.2.

[quote]The Japanese version of the second half of the spazbot Tarantino’s Kill Bill is now online. The flash version is quick, short, and short and shows us little to nothing. This is a true teaser.

Reply posted by A random shemp on December 30, 2003 5:40 AM

A true teaser is the way Michael Jackson lures very young children into his ginger bread house before destroying them. He is a teasing big BAD wolf.[/quote]

LMFAO! ;D

MICHAEL JACKSON DIDN’T MOLEST THOSE CHILDREN. HE MADE LOVE TO THEM.

AND LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL!

hehe.

Will we get the making of the daughter of Bill and the Bride,now that the title is Kill Is Love?

[quote]Will we get the making of the daughter of Bill and the Bride,now that the title is Kill Is Love?[/quote]

You mean if we get to see a sex scene? That would be cool, provided I don't see Carradines's wrinkled ass.

Fuck man, this is Kill Bill. this aint no fuckin “i wanna see Uma nude” movie. if you want that then go rent Henry and June

[quote]Fuck man, this is Kill Bill. this aint no fuckin “i wanna see Uma nude” movie. if you want that then go rent Henry and June[/quote]
I wanna see The Bride adn Bill nude, :P. Or will this be an exclusive for the dvd?

[quote]Fuck man, this is Kill Bill. this aint no fuckin “i wanna see Uma nude” movie. if you want that then go rent Henry and June[/quote]

There probably won't be any sex scene; but hey, there was one in "True Romance". That's both a love story and a QT film right?