I know its already been answered but QUESTION

yeh im sure i missed it but this forum is freekin huge SO, the question is, why is beatrice’s name beeped out? why did they save it for that particular scene? and what does the in class scene really have to do with the rest of the movie?

Those are good questions, I’ve always wondered them myself.

I think alot of beeping her name out might have been an element used in the old Kung Fu movies. Just one of the many things to make it feel like one. Although when she is finally introduced as Beatrix Kiddo, I think the reason it goes into the class room scene is just to reinforce the fact that we are now being introduced to character, even if we have already seen her.

Very bleek, but always my take on it.

I never really liked the fact that is was bleeped out. It didnt achieve much if anything for me when it was finally discovered what her real name was. It was like “oh so that’s her name, wow big deal, whats was the point of that”, thats what a lot of ppl i know who saw it also felt on the matter.

"The Man with No Name is a stock character in western films, but the term usually applies specifically to the character (or possibly characters) played by American actor Clint Eastwood in what is often called “The Dollars Trilogy” "

thnks to Quentin we now have the Woman with No Name ;D

And it’s just really cool to finally discover her name.

explain why its really cool, and what makes it so cool bleeping out the name?

I was just very curious what her name was. And it’s cool you discover it at the moment they thought they killed her.

it’s this nameless Killer - thing. A name adds up character, and the only character trait she was supposed to have in Vol.1 is “wants revenge”.

then in Vol.2 she was no longer just a roaring rampage of revenge, but a vulnerable human being, a caring mother. so quentin gave her a name.

[quote=“Crazy_Hattori”]
it’s this nameless Killer - thing. A name adds up character, and the only character trait she was supposed to have in Vol.1 is “wants revenge”.

then in Vol.2 she was no longer just a roaring rampage of revenge, but a vulnerable human being, a caring mother. so quentin gave her a name.
[/quote]

I’d agree with that.

It’s one of the few things I didnt really think worked well in the movie.

I kept reading lips and thinking her name was “bitch tits” and thinking, huh? It was sorta cool having Bill call her by name the whole time and not even knowing it. (Kido)

it’s an awesome idea to me…

maybe it’s even a reference to once upon a time in the west…

everytime bronson introduces himself to frank, he says the name…of somebody frank killed!

at the end of the movie, you still don’t know his name