What does the final line mean?

So, I’m discussing the awesomeness of Kill Bill with my friend when he brings up an interesting point: What does the line “The Lioness has been reunited with her cub” (or something to that effect, I haven’t seen it in a while) at the end of the movie mean? He told me that he thought it was Tarantino saying something about how women are naturally dominant. Is that what it means? Is it that deep-or is it something simpler? What do others think it means? Please, give me some opinions/perspectives!

It is discussing her get reunited with her daughter.

[quote=“Wa-Luigi”]
So, I’m discussing the awesomeness of Kill Bill with my friend when he brings up an interesting point: What does the line “The Lioness has been reunited with her cub” (or something to that effect, I haven’t seen it in a while) at the end of the movie mean? He told me that he thought it was Tarantino saying something about how women are naturally dominant. Is that what it means? Is it that deep-or is it something simpler? What do others think it means? Please, give me some opinions/perspectives!
[/quote]

Hi and welcome to the Board.

Do you know the movies Lone Wolf and his cub? Seems that this is a reference to it. Lone Wolf takes care for his son/cub, so does the Bride (she is a Lioness in the she fighted for her child, isn´t she?) for her daughter/cub..

[quote=“CPS”]

Hi and welcome to the Board.

Do you know the movies Lone Wolf and his cub? Seems that this is a reference to it. Lone Wolf takes care for his son/cub, so does the Bride (she is a Lioness in the she fighted for her child, isn´t she?) for her daughter/cub…
[/quote]
I should have posted that,I tried to make it simple.

Thanks for the welcome CPS, I appreciate that.

So the line is a reference and not a statement on the role of the sexes or something like that? Not to sound like some pretentious art-house geek or anything…